Epilogue

Niall stood at the end of the church waiting for Tyler to come out. "Mate, stop shaking" Louis laughed as he held Niall's shoulders. "How are you not?" "I never said I wasn't" Louis laughed. Niall and Louis are now close again. They cried a bit, they yelled a bit, but they're back to normal. They choice to do a double wedding. It was mostly Harry's idea though. Harry and Louis finally came out of the closet. They never been happier. Zayn and Liam stopped fighting, thank god. Zayn just honestly was being a bitch. Louis patted Niall's back.

                      "I'm gonna die. Oh my god" Niall started freaking out. Louis laughed again, "Mate, you'll be fine." Then the music began. Niall stood up straight and watched as the doors opened. Tyler and Harry started to walk down the aisle. He looks amazing, though Niall. Soon Harry and Tyler were down the aisle.

                   "You look amazing" Niall whispered to Tyler. Tyler blushed, "You don't look bad yourself." Niall took both of Tyler's hands into his. Niall couldn't take his eyes off of Tyler. He loved Tyler so much. Harry and Louis were saying their 'I do's' and their vows. Niall wasn't really paying attention. All he could think about was Tyler. Tyler Tyler Tyler Tyler Tyler.

Mr. Oakley

Niall Oakley

Niall Oakley-Horan

Niall Horan-Oakley

Niall Horkley

                        "Niall Horan, do you take Tyler Oakley to be yours forever?" "I do" Niall said. His voice was shaky and nervous. "Tyler Oakley, do you take Niall Horan to be yours forever?" "I do" Tyler said, smiling. Niall waited for the preacher to let him kiss Tyler. When he did Niall smashed his lips on Tyler's. Tyler kissed back and wrapped his arms around Niall's neck. Niall wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist and smiled through the kiss. Tyler pulled away and blushed, "I love you." "I love you too."

The End. Yeah, that was a shitty ending, but whatever.