Friendly or Naww

Today is a good day. No worrys,no problems its friady and im ready for the weekend. My english teacher Mrs.bercklysaid got a new student  today. I hope its a he and he is pretty cool and smart he is also very very cute. well if he is not life goes on right.

         Hello students here is our new student i told you about. His name is Anthony Fellops."She said". You go and find a seat that is open. Yes ma'am.'' He said''. Hello do you have a pencil i can use ''He said'' In my head i was going off the walls he is super cute and i cant belived he aasked me for a pencil. Sure''I said in a nonchilont tone''. i spent all of my time in 1st period looking at his at his perfect big lips and his big feet. You know people say big feet big ... anyways he was perfect and i wanted him to be all mine. i saw you looking at mister dream boy. ''Martha said''. I know but i know it wont happen. its just a fanticy a cute fanticybut, besides i couldnt get him even if i wanted him you knowthese thirsty ass bitches gone be all on him. ''I said''. I know thats right girl. martha said. Excuse me i didnt mean to interupt i just wanted to say thank you for letting me use you pencil.'' He said''. i would would really like to take you out some time heres my number. thank you that sounds good Anthony i will be in tuch.

I cant belive that a cute person like that would acually like me. Its so cool that i got his number. I will definetly be calling him.

                 Hey aunty kimmy. Hey my baby. how was school. it was good annie. Guess what. What baby. There was a new boy who came in today. He is so cute. He asked for my pencil and everything. Baby just becuse he asked for a pencile dosent mean a thing. It just mean that he was not prepared today. But he gave me his number and that must mean he likes me. Well thats good baby im happy for you. thank u aunty.

Well today was a good day. i made new friends mabey more than a friend. I think i finally decided when im going to call. Its going to be sooner than later i know.