Chapter 7

So its been 4 weeks since me and Anthony did it. Ever since then I have been on birth control just incase i decided to do IT agian. But i dont think its working. I have been felling kinda strang since me and Anthony did it. Every time I eat I want to throw up. I am really scared. I think I might be PREGNATE.?! I think I need to tell spmebody who i can trust the most. Martha.

Hey Martha. Hey girl ''she said in a worried tone''. Girl i have to tell you something. Ok what is it. Me and Anthony when out on a date. OMG im so happy for you''she said''. But that is not it. What eles. We also did IT and i need you to convice your sister to take me to the doctor. WHAT do you know what you just done you posibly threw your life away. SHHHHHH not so loud. So can you convince her please please please i really need this. If you do you will be the bestiest friend ever. Sure i guess''she said''

After school was over i went home and went to sleep. My stomack was not feeling right. The night that me and Anthony did it played over and over in my head. If iam pregnate i dont know what i will do. This was a really big mistake.

A/N: I know this was a short chapter but in brain dead right now. and i will also try to update more frecuntly. also comment what you think should happen down below. Thanks for reading stay tuned.