15.) Baby Jauregui (II)

Send in ideas please and thank you!

Lauren's POV

Since that night I haven't spoke to Y/N. No text. No call. Nothing. Of course it was to good to be true.

"Still nothing?" Mom asked.

"No." I told mom everything about that night. She thinks that Y/N said all of those things to please me.

"Just think you are a heart break closer to the one." Mom told me.

"Sure mom." I went up to my room and jumped onto my bed. I checked my phone to see if Y/N called or texted me but still nothing. I fell asleep shortly after that.

|Time Lapse|

I checked my phone to see calls and texts messages.

2 missed calls from Y/N 😍😍

From Y/N 😍😍: I'm so sorry for not calling and everything. Something happened and I haven't been movaited to do anything. I understand if you don't want to speak to me ever again, but if you do call me.

I scanned over the message a couple of more times. I hit the call button and waited for her to awnser.

"Hello?" Her voice sounds all scratchy.

"Hey Y/N, it's Lauren."

"Hey Laur."

"What's going on?"

"My mom passed away." I felt my heart drop.

"Y/N."

"Can you come over? You can even bring Georgia."

"Alright, I'll be there soon."

"Ok, I love you." I felt myself get choked up. I calmed myself and spoke.

"I love you too." I hung up and dressed myself fast.

"Georgia let's go somewhere." I pack her bag up and put on clean clothes for her.

|Time Lapse|

"Thanks for coming." Y/N smiled as she held Georgia.

"It's no problem." Y/N had Georgia laying on her chest has she rubbed her back. I could tell Georgia was fighting to stay awake.

"Sorry about your mom."

"Yeah." Y/N looked at Georgia, who fell fast asleep on her chest.

"I have no family left. I've never felt so alone."

"You have me. You know that." She looked at me as I sat on the bed.

"Come closer." I laid beside her.

"When I said I love you, I meant it." Y/N sat up and managed to keep the baby still asleep. I blushed.

"Y/N I love you too."

"I want to marry you." I blushed even more.

"Stop." I said.

"I want to be by your side as you raise Georgia."

"Y/N."

"Do you want to go out with me?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Well give me a kiss." I pressed my lips to hers and they still felt the same. That night lead onto our forever.

|Future|

"This is my wife, Lauren." Y/N now can't stop introducing to everyone that I'm her wife. She even does it to strangers.

"We get it Y/LN. You guys have been married for three years now." Her coworker rolled their eyes.

"I'm proud to call her my wife." Y/N gave me a smile.

"We are gonna get going we need to pick up Georgia." I told her. We got at the elementary school and waited for Georgia.

"Hi baby. How was school today?" Y/N asked the five year old.

"Good. I talked about how I have two mommies. I even made a new friend who also has two mommies."

"That's amazing. I'm so glad we get to raise her in a time were you are expected for who you are." Y/N said. I smiled and looked at my two favorite people in the world. Thank you little baby Jauregui.

Here's part two for you all!

Give me some ideas, I'll write whatever you have in mind!

👽✌