10.) Turned On

***Idea from 5hselenas.***

Warning: SMUT

Your POV

"I'm turning sexy all the way up tonight baby." Lauren husked into my ear. She pulled away biting her bottom lip.

"So while you're up on stage, you're going to try, and suduce me?"

"Mmm yup." She replied. I raised my eyebrows.

"Baby I want you to fuck me so hard, and make me cum." The latina whispered.

"..." I was lost for words.

"You're cute." She kissed the tip of my nose. How can she go all seductive to a puppy? Like what the fuck? She straddled my waist.

"I want you so bad." I looked up into her eyes finding them dark with lust.

"Princess you have a show to do."

"I know." She pouted. Lauren rolled her hips into mine.

"Am I turning you on Y/LN?"

"Not really." I teased. She growled. I squeezed her hips softly.

"Hey Lo it's show time." Ally said through the door.

"Indeed it is." Lauren smirked.

|Time Lapse|

The girls just finished 'Squeeze', and are starting their next song.

"My favorite 'Big Bad Wolf'." Normani told the crowd. Lauren gave me a smirk. Her body moved to the tempo of the song. Never missing a beat. Now if you weren't already gay, she could sure turn yeah. My eyes went up and down her body. Watching as she put extra 'sexy' into her dance routine. I was beyond turned on. Lauren knows how to turn me on like a light switch. They finished up, and I was waiting for them in the van.

"How did you like our show?" Lauren smiled.

"Great as always princess." The driver started to head to the hotel we'll be staying at for a couple days. Lauren's hand went up my thigh trying to go unnoticed.

"I can't wait till we get to our room." She said only loud enough for me to hear.

|Time Lapse|

As soon as we entered our hotel room, Lauren jumped up wrapping herself around me. Her lips pressed to mine as I stumble around trying to find the bed. I laid her down, and deeped the kiss. I stripped her out of her shirt, and pants. She push me away.

"What's wrong?" She got up, and took the desk chair, and placed it in the middle of the room.

"Sit." I listened to her command. She circled around the chair a few times, then sat on my lap. She pressed her butt up to my stomach. She stood up and wiggled her butt. Lauren straddled me, and put her forehead against mine.

"Take my bra off. Nice and slow." She spoke softly. I trailed my hands slowly up her back to the clasp of her bra. I unhooked her bra, and took it off throwing it. She stood up once again, and danced like she did on stage earlier. Lauren put her hands on my thighs and leaned forward, and whispered.

"Take my panties off." I did as she said. The latina pulled me up out of the chair, and pulled my shirt over my head. Her hands ran down my abdomen to the top of my waistband, and started to undo my pants.

"Mmm sexy." She bit her lip as she checked out my exposed body. I picked her up, and put her onto the bed. I started kissing her neck, and nipping softly. She loves when you softly nip at her skin. I went to her boobs, and kissed them.

"Baby." She groaned.

"What baby?"

"You know." Lauren growled. I kissed down her body, and met her dripping center.

"Baby." She groaned again. I gave her a lick.

"Ah fuck." I gave her pleasure with my tongue til she came.

"Your tongue is freaking magic." I kissed her, and without her knowing I slipped two fingers inside her. She moaned loudly into my mouth.

"Faster." She panted. I added another finger and pumped in and out of her as fast as possible.

"Fuck Y/N!" Lauren yelled. She wrapped around my fingers, and came for the second time tonight. Lauren switched us around so I was under her. Her hips bucked into mine. I moaned at the contact of her center touching mine. Lauren stuck her head into the crook of my neck, and continued her hip movements. When I came, Lauren's body went limp on top of mine.

"That was amazing."

"We're not done yet babe." Lauren said into my chest. Guess who didn't sleep that night?

How was it? This was my first attempt at smut was it good or bad?

Thank you 5hselenas for the idea!

***Send in your requests!***

👽✌