Your Move-Big Mistake

My name is Elizabeth. I am 17 years old. I live with my “mom”. She adopted me when I was a day old. I never knew my father or my mother. I’m I live in a one story, brick house with my mom.

    I took a deep breath as I opened the door, “Oh, Elizabeth honey. I’ve been so worried. It is six o’clock. You were suppose to be home from school two and a half hours ago. Where have you been?”

    “Mom, can we sit down and talk?” I asked her, as I shut the front door.

    “Yes,” she said nervous.

    We walked into the living room and sat down. “Okay mom, so here’s the thing…”

    She jumped off the chair and started yelling, “You are pregnant aren’t you?”

    “No mom! No! Will you please just listen to me?”

    Why do parents always think that when their children need to talk to them, they are pregnant. Seriously?

    She nodded and sat down. “Okay, I think it is time I go out and look for my birth parents,” I told her.

    She looked very sad, “I knew this would happen, but I didn’t think it would happen so soon. Well you are old enough… so, I guess you can.”

    I nodded and got up. She got up and hugged me. I left the house and started to walk down the road.

    I had no idea how I was going to find them. I don’t have any money or a car. I guess I’m just stuck.

    I was walking along the road, when I saw a figure in the woods beside me. I looked closer and saw a ball of fire. It was thrown at a tree. A ball of fire!? I hurried and jumped behind a tree, that was along the side walk. When I leaned back around the tree and saw a teenage boy. He looked like he was 18 or 19. He had jet black hair and orange eyes. He was tall and looked like he had been working out for years.

    I ran across the street and into the park. I saw his eyes on me, I ignored him and sat on a bench in the middle of the park. I laid down and closed my eyes.

    When I woke up, it was eleven thirty at night. I got up and stretched, then started to walk down the pitch black path that led through the woods.

     I got this feeling someone was watching me. Then I heard a noise behind me, I turned around to see what it was… nothing was there. It sounded like an animal scattering away from its predator.

    “Hello…Hello?” I asked scared.

    There was no answer. I turned back around and started to walk again. I didn’t get very far, when I heard it again. I turned around and was starring into someone’s beautiful golden eyes.

    I stumbled backward and tried to scream. But before I could, I was on the ground with a person on top of me. He was covering my mouth.

    “No need to scream, now is there?” He said. He had the most perfect voice I had ever heard. It was irresistible. You couldn’t listen to him talk and then walk away. His voice made you stay.

    I could now see his face better because he was sitting in the moonlight. He had longer blonde hair, beautiful golden eyes, perfectly white teeth, and FANGS?

    He pinned me down to the ground so I couldn’t move and… bit my neck!? I screamed in pain. “I’m sorry Princess Elizabeth,” he apologized. Then, I blacked out.

    I woke up the next day at five p.m. in an unfamiliar room. The walls were a dark red. The room was huge! The bed had to be a king size, if not bigger. It had black sheets with dark red hearts on them. It was like this room was made for me. It scared me a little that the person who kidnapped me, knew me so well.