Your Move-Surprises

“Is she alive?” I heard Damon’s voice.

    I tried to open my mouth, but I couldn’t. I tried to open my eyes, but couldn’t. I couldn’t move my body. I couldn’t feel anything.

    Wait a minute? Am I alive? How is that possible? How?

    “Yes, but barely. She is stable, but we don’t know how long it will take for her to regain consciousness,” someone said.

    “We will stay here until she does,” I knew that was my dad.

    “No, I will stay. You guys need to go sleep, you have been up for three day. Go sleep and go hunt. I will be fine,” Damon said.

    “I will stay too,” that was definitely Chris. He doesn’t leave Damon or let him make stupid decisions. This was defiantly one.

    “No. You need to go too,” Damon told him.

    I heard the door open, then close. Maybe I was wrong. I felt Damon holding my hand now.

    “Come on Elizabeth, I know how strong you are. Please wake up,” Damon was begging me.

    I tried a billion times to move my hand, but nothing happened. I tried on last time and it worked. I squeezed Damon’s hand as hard as I could. Which wasn’t that hard, but enough to get his attention.

    “Elizabeth! Oh my gosh! Elizabeth, I missed you so much! Can you open your eyes?” Damon said kissing my forehead.

    My eyes fluttered open. Damon was sitting by my side and smiled at me. I smiled back. I was in the hospital again, but this time I was sharing a room with someone. I ignored that and turned my attention back to Damon.

    “Oh, Elizabeth. I cant believe you are…”

    I interrupted him, “Damon, how am I alive?”

    Damon looked sad, “Abigail has the power to heal someone, till they are barely holding onto life,” he started telling me.

    “Really?”

    “Yes, but it comes with a consequence,” he said looking to the other side of the hospital room.

    “No. She didn’t. Damon, tell me she didn’t!” I begged him.

    He walked over to the other side of the room and moved the curtain back. Abigail was laying there motionless and extremely pale, even for a vampire. Her eyes were closed and she was barely breathing.

    I sat up and started to get out of the bed, but Damon caught me before I got up. “Elizabeth lay down.”

    “No! Let me up!” I said struggling against him to get up. I ignored the extremely bad pain in my stomach. I was tugging against him, trying to get up. I finally gave up, I was to weak. I knew I couldn’t win.  

    He laid down on the bed and pulled me beside him. I started to cry into his shirt. “It’s okay, Elizabeth. We told her this would happen, she didn’t listen to us. She did it to save you. She will be fine… eventually.”

    Damon was rubbing the back of my head, trying to calm me down, when the door opened. It was dad, Chris, and someone else.

    The other guy looked like a body guard, he look familiar though. He had jet black hair and was tall. He wasn’t very muscular, compared to Damon. He was very tan. There is no way he is a vampire. His eyes were silver. I have seen him before, but where? Then it hit me, I have seen him before. He was the one watching me in the park! Is he stalking me now?