Intro

Theses are of me own creation.  I had heard that the series was finished and decided to continue with my own ideas.  I started writing one which led to two then because tings started to connect I added a third, and then to end it nicely I added a fourth.  This first one is more of an intro with little danger, but enogh humor to get you to the other three books.

     Here's a peak at the beginning of the book.  Tell me what you think.  :P

                                          Prologue

     Sensei Wu fell into a deep slumber when the vision came.  Quick flashes of what was to come.  He saw a figure holding the last sword of life, but he saw the skeleton army take the weapon and try to use its powers. 

     “No!”  Sensei Wu murmured from his dream.  Than only quick pictures of the vision came to Sensei Wu after his outburst.  He saw a cave, the Skeleton army fighting the ninja, and the purple ninja, Master of Air, coming to life.  Than he saw a man with a metallic arm and leg surrounded by complete darkness and a laugh that Sensei knew well and was terrified by the vision. 

     Sensei Wu awoke from the horrifying dream as the metallic figure gave the final blow to the befallen purple ninja.  The battle’s surroundings turned from black to bleak.  It was the sure sign that evil had won. 

     “It is time the others know.”  Sensei Wu whispered to himself as he went to meditate until dawn.  He could not tell the ninja about his fear of the metallic figure, and the destruction he would cause.  He hoped that his vision would not happen.  They had to find the purple ninja; he had already waited too long.