CONFUSIONS

MOON GA YOUNG'S P.O.V.

This can't be. Why is he here?

The past memories rewinded on my head. "Break up with Jin." I recalled what he had said. And now, he was there when Jin and I, though not a private one, were out on a date. For the worse, he would be joining us.

My eyes directed from Chanyeol towards Rachel, but hers didn't meet mine. She had her eyes on someone else yet I could tell that she hadn't regretted bringing Chanyeol on the date.

***

Though it was against our will, Chanyeol joined us.

"I'm not here by my own, your friend invited me." He acted innocent and pretended like he was one of us. I couldn't help but get irritated by his actions.

I don't know where this is gonna end.

All of us settled down on our favourite place and ordered the foods. "Guys, you can only eat typical Korean dishes here, so order accordingly." We informed the guys. They had first made faces, but when they actually tasted the foods, their bright faces revealed that they loved them. We were not an exception, so we, especially I, ate a lot of those tasty foods, so much until my stomach was more than full of them. And I ate in such a hurry that *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*, the food made me choke.

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V.

Yeah, I accepted that Rachel's invitation to go as her date. Why? *sigh* Because it would be fun watching Moon deal with those guys. She is a total dumbhead that she's going out with both Jin and Taehyung together. I say, they would be totally worth watching.

***

I was absolutely right. They were worth watching. While all of us were having our share of food, Jin put a piece of his Samgyupsal on Ga Young's bowl, with his intention which was clearly to flirt with that girl. I couldn't bear the sight, so I sighed with disgust. I wished that I hadn't seen him doing that, though it was too late.

"Say aahh~" I then turned to the direction where it was coming from. The moment that I had predicted, although not exactly, had arrived. Following what Jin did, now Taehyung was trying to feed the same girl, Ga Young, with strips of Dwaeji Bulgogi remaining on her plate. Ga Young obediently opened her mouth, and gulped what Taehyung fed her. Both of the boys were pampering her and she was indeed happy. She too returned the favour to Taehyung.

I knew it, she still likes him.

When I noticed Jin, he was pretending to be all cool but was internally burning in jealousy watching his girl being fed by some other guy, and that too by his own friend. About the other two girls; I even noticed Krystal getting affected by Taehyung's silly act, while Rachel had the signature smirk on her face.

Moon Ga Young, you are the biggest dumbhead I've ever known.

***

Moon, a.k.a. the pig, ate those foods in such hurry that *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*, she choked.

I immediately gave her my glass of water. She took the glass while trying not to cough, and then drank a big sip. It helped her relieve from the cough.

When I settled back to my place, Jin was glaring at me as if I had some something wrong. With that glass of water in his hand, I figured out that he too was about to offer Ga Young the water when she had accepted mine.

'She was in trouble. I couldn't just wait for you to help her!' My conscience spoke to him.

I nodded. I didn't understand why he couldn't see that.