Yes,The Nether

Jesse stepped through the portal into the familiar fiery hell of doom. But this time she was going to enjoy being here. She'll try at least. Her partner stepped through the portal and then they started to walk." Okay so try to find some nether quartz, wait do know what it is?" Petra asked. " Of course I do, it's this thing here," Jesse replied as she pointed to nether quartz. Petra looked astounded because she found it this fast and  knew what it was. But she mined it, and put it in her inventory.

The girls walked as Jesse gestured towards the quartz and Petra mined it. All was going well. Until a giant ghast appeared in front of them. It shot a fireball at them and Petra was too stunned to move. But thankfully Jesse shone her sword in front of the fireball, and it reflected it back to the ghast. It didn't die though, and swooped in to attack them. But Jesse used her sword to kill it off. When the ordeal had finished, Petra's mouth hit rock bottom. She never knew that Jesse knew how to fight this well. Jesse snapped her out of her trance, and they continued their search for quartz.

"Um, we also need, some blaze rods, so," Petra didn't finish, as a weird look came across Jesse's face when she said the word blaze rods. But then she answered," that's fine, now lets go kill some Blazes." Petra was amazed by her knowledge about all these nether creatures. She thought that she would have to explain everything to her, even the basics. But so far she had been doing all the work. Petra underestimated Jesse so much.

The duo made it to a nether fortress. As soon as Jesse saw it, she ran straight for it. Petra tried to stop her, but she was too fast. Inside, Jesse was looting all the chests and killing off all Blazes that came in her way. The way she killed them, it seemed as if she had an undying hatred for Blazes or something. Petra was like a mannequin standing at the entrance of the nether fortress. She couldn't believe all that Jesse was doing. She expected that she would be the innocent little girl type, but she was the complete opposite." Um Petra are you okay," Jesse asked the red head." Yeah, I-I'm fine," she answered. The two left the abandoned nether fortress, Jesse had actually killed all the Blazes! Now, even Petra felt scared of the black-haired girl!

"So what did you get from those chests?" Petra asked." Well, I got a stack of gold ingots, five saddles, iron horse armor, iron ingots, a golden sword, ooh, and a few diamonds, oh and can't forget the blaze rods." she said and handed the blaze rods to the warrior. Petra looked at them and then handed half to Jesse." I only needed a few, and anyway, you did all the work, so you should have them," she admitted. Jesse smiled as she put it in her inventory, and then took out a golden sword. She handed it to Petra and said," then you should have this." Petra gladly took it, and then the girls started to walk towards the portal. " Thanks so much for the help, Jesse," her former friend told her. Jesse smiled at her, and then she stepped into the portal. Petra followed after her.

The two got back to Petra's cave, and then Jesse bid goodbye as she ran back to the treehouse. Petra watched as the girl ran. Then she got back to her normal buisness. Jesse had a lot of loot. She couldn't wait to make a sword with her diamonds and share it with her friends. Wait, Aidens birthday party, she had totally forgot. She needs to get him something even though she hates him. She's only going because Lukas asked her to. Maybe, she could make him a gold sword or something. She got to the treehouse, and handed Olivia the stack off coal that she found. " Now, please stop fighting you two," she pleaded and then walked off to her bedroom. She thought about what to wear. In the end she decided on a cute white t-shirt and dark blue- grey jeans. She paired the t-shirt with a denim jacket and she put on black boots. She left her hair down and kept her golden hair clip in.And when she was pleased with her look, she left for the party. She checked the time on her watch. It was nearly six. She would get there just in time.