Chapter 4

Pacifica listened to Dippers story. Of how he was going to confess to Wendy, but instead found Robbie sleeping with her.

"So you can't be with Wendy... That doesn't mean you should go throw your life away." She said.

"In fact, I won't allow you to!" She said

"And why not?" said Dipper

"Because in the end you still have people who care for you and will love you!"

"No matter what happens, Mabel, Stan, and... I...are still here to cheer you up." She said

"That's it?" he asked.

"Dipper I wish I had a family like yours. A sister who always looked out for you, a grunkle who would watch over you, and parents who love you!" she said

"At the end of every day, I find myself in a big empty mansion, alone. Nobody to ask if I'm alright. Nobody to watch over me. Just me and the paintings on the walls."

"You have a good thing! It makes me sad that you would throw it all away for a girl who never returned your feelings." Pacifica said

"That may be true, but they can't Mabel, Stan, and my parents can't fill the hole inside me." Dipper said

"T-Then...would you give me a chance." Pacifica said with a flush face.

"What do you me-OOF"

Pacifica jumped on top of Dipper interrupting him, and before he could say anything else, he felt a pair of soft lips touch his.

Dipper laid there shocked to see Pacifica kissing him, and as soon as she was done he didn't know what to say.

"P-Pacifica?" he stuttered with his face turning red.

"I know I probably can't fill the hole inside you, but I want to still try anyway." Said Pacifica

"If you promise me you never do something like this again, I promise I'll try to fill that hole for the rest of my life!"

Dipper started to feel his heart slowly being put back together in that moment.

As if his shattered heart was floating puzzle pieces, and Pacifica's words were glue sticking them back together.

"I love you Dipper! That's why I came to comfort you. That's why I pulled you from the edge. Because if something happened to you, my heart would probably end up like yours right now." Said Pacifica

For the first time that day, Dipper smiled. But Dipper started to think about her well-being.

"Could you really love me when my heart belonged to someone else?" he asked

"Can you take the time, to repair my shattered heart, even if it took the rest of your life?"

"You shouldn't love me Pacifica... Because in the end, I might shatter your heart the same way Wendy did shattered mine." He finished as he was tried to look away from her.

But Pacifica smiled and pulled his face back to look at hers.

"And that's why I love you! Even after having your heart shattered, you still think about what's best for others. It's true that someday you might hurt me, but like I said, I want to try it anyways because I love you." She said.

Pacifica kissed dipper on the lips again but this time Dipper kissed back.

"So what's your answer Dipper? Will you give my love a chance?" she asked

"If you're willing to accept my shattered heart...then yes." Dipper said.

They then got up and started heading back for town. Both of them holding hands with faint smiles on their faces.

"Pacifica..." Dipper said

"Ya..." asked Pacifica

"...thank you"