Chapter 1

A Shattered Heart

Dipper gathered all his courage and took a deep breath.

He clenched the bouquet of wild flowers he picked in the woods and rubbed the back of his neck.

Dipper thought about his decision multiple times but there was no turning back now.

He was going to go and fall into an embrace with Wendy.

The beautiful teenage girl he has felt love towards since the first day they met.

He left the outskirt of the forest and started walking towards the small old house.

Dipper reached the small porch of the house that he knew belonged to Wendy.

After hesitating, he finally knocked on the door a few times, but there was no answer.

He then felt discouraged.

"No... It will be fine" he thought to himself as he still waited for a response.

When nobody came out, he figured Wendy was asleep or maybe even taking a shower.

Dipper then opened the door that was surprisingly unlocked.

Doubt entered his mind again and he was about to just lay the bouquet next to the door and leave.

But to his horror, he noticed something he probably shouldn't have.

Clothes scattered around the wooden floor and creaking bed noises enacted from the room across the hallway.

Wendy was surely busy now.

However, curiosity fled over Dipper.

He proceeded with less hesitation towards the noisy room.

It was then he noticed two bodies melted into an embrace with each other and intimate whispers into each other's ears.

It was Robbie and Wendy.

They only then noticed the visitor next to the door when they heard the bouquet of flowers fall onto the floor as its petals scatter all around just like the pieces of Dipper's heart.

"W-W...Wendy?!" he cried out tears beginning to form on his face.

Wendy should have already known how he felt about her. And yet she still does these things with Robbie?

"How could you?" Dipper said to Wendy feeling betrayed.

Wendy jumped out of bed grabbing a blanket to cover her nude body and made all kinds of excuses as Robbie laid in the bed with no sheets to cover him and striked a confident pose.

"D-Dipper! This isn't what you think! I promise!" said Wendy

"It hurts, it hurts so much..." Dipper muttered under his breath while holding his chest.

The pain in Dippers chest was too much, so without looking back he ran out of the house and into the woods hearing nothing but Wendy's cries, "Dipper I'm Sorry!"