Prologue

Author's note

This story is pure fiction and the characters I use are nothing to do with this story.

This is my first time writing BTS fic.

It may contain some...intimate scenes. I'm only good at reading mature ones not at writing LOL.

Please kindly give me feedback so that I can know whether you are enjoying this story or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook shi.....", I called his name loud enough for him to hear. He turned around and faced me. It's kinda dark here so I can't see his face clearly but he looks so damn hot because of his hair style.

I feel my palms start to sweat as he is staring at me, waiting for me to say something. I become so nervous and don't know how to continue. This is my first time confessing to a boy. It hurts my pride. It's so embarrassing too but I don't want to regret it for the rest of my life for not telling him right now.

" I'm Kim Namju...from class 2-3. You might not notice me but...I'm also the vice president of student council..", I said, do not dare to look into his eyes. My voice crashed a little bit due to nervousness.

Then I continued. " I've been crushing...on you for a long time since the first time I saw you at high school entrance ceremony. It's really hard for me to confess to you..and...I'm not expecting to be your girlfriend or like me back but...at least I just wanna let you know that....I LIKE YOU", I purposely say that words clearly. I took a deep breath as soon as I finished saying.

Finally, I confessed to a boy I like. I feel at ease since I just let go of my feeling that I've been keeping for a year. My face is completely turning into tomato and I feel so hot due to embarrassment. If there is a hole, I might crawl into it.

I nervously bit my lip, glancing over at him to earn any reaction from him. He smirked.

Wait..what? Did he just smirk?

And then, he clapped his hands while slightly shaking his head. Honestly, I died a little bit on the inside since I didn't expect this kind of response.

"Thanks a lot. It entertained me well.", he said while steadily walking toward me.

" The student council's vice president confessed her love to Jeon Jungkook....interesting.", he chuckled. "It must be really hard for you. I acknowledge for the great courage you have"

He's Jungkook for sure but why I kinda feel like he is completely different person. Even his voice changed a little.His aura as well.

My heart skipped a beat when I smell his perfume as he came close to me.

"But I'm really curious one thing.....How much do you like me?"

"Well...I...", It is kinda difficult. What should I say? "I don't know but..I like you so much."

"Fine...if you like me that much...then sleep with me tonight?"

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Namju is just a character that I created for this story coz I don't know how to write in Reader Perspective.
You can consider yourself as Namju if you want.
Hope you guys support me. Thank you.