Chapter 1

Namju's POV

Today is Valentine's Day. Yeah, Valentine's Day. What a lovely day  for couples. When I pass down the street, the shops are decorated with  hearts patterns and I can see the signs that are telling couples to try out the desserts which are made of chocolates and giving promotions.

Couples are having fun by holding each other hands, feeding each other, and talking laughingly. What an eye sore! Even though it's spring, it's still cold  to go outside. The atmosphere is really...refreshing as the flowers petals are scattered along the way.

As I walk pass a crowed of people, I can feel that everybody's eyes are on me. It's acceptable. Not because I'm pretty but because I'm holding a bunch of beautiful roses and one big teddy bear. They are looking at me like I'm one of the luckiest girls in the world. And I'm also enjoying the attention that I'm getting now.

Although today is such a beautiful Sunday, I still have to go to school. Since I'm the vice president of our school's student council, I'm a little bit busy compared to others.

From a far, I could see the familiar figure standing against the wall of the school gate. I checked the time and I found out that I'm 10 minutes late. He's gonna kill me. Then I ran to him as mush as I could.

"President", I shouted. He is our president, Min Yoongi. People call him Suga since his complexion is so white even girls can't compare to him. He is the one who has been making my life miserable.

He annoyingly took off his earphone and stared at me like he's gonna eat me alive. "What's taking you so long? You know how much I hate cold."

"Sorry President. Today is Sunday so I don't normally get up early. I just..."

"Forget it. All you have to do is check out the documents I left on the table." he took everything I was holding and said " I did write down everything you need to do"

"OK...Is everybody there?", I asked.Hopefully I can finish this shit and go home early.

"No one is coming today. I think you have to do it alone"

I think I misheard something."Excuse me. Did you just say ALONE?" I asked.

"What do you expect? Today is Valentine's Day. Of course no one is free except YOU"

What the heck...there are ten members in the community. No one is free except me? It doesn't even make sense.

"I'm going. My girlfriend is waiting for me", he said while fixing his hair and checking his clothes whether it is ok or not.

"President. Next time, please don't tell me to do this kind of things... like buying stuffs for your girlfriend", I boldly said.

"Be president then. It's not like I want to be the president. I'm bright as f*** and good at everything so I couldn't help but have to do this shit because my mom is begging me to be in a good relationship with teachers", His voice become louder while trying to express his anger.

I bet he doesn't like what I said. Then he continued,
"I don't even have time to buy my girlfriend presents. Buying things is not that difficult. Why are you complaining so much? So annoying", he left after talking nonstop without giving me a chance to reply.

"What?...be president my ass..it's him who is lazy as f***" I babbled. "He just has a name as president...I have to do all the work. All he does is sticking his ass to the chair and sleeping like a pig." I kicked the wall out of frustration and came into the school.

After seeing him, the reality just hit me. I don't have a boyfriend or someone to spend Valentine's Day together.Sad Life. Since everybody is busy with his other half, I have to do all the work because of a sin of being a single. In another word, FA. Forever Alone.