Chapter 2

Namju's POV

I quickly finish my job and about to walk away from this awkward situation but the boy's voice caught me off guard.

"It is your fault why I become like this. I want you to disappear out of my life"

What the hell? It means he wanna kill her or something like that? I was so shocked and I don't know whether should I just walk away or call the police before any crime happen. I just hid behind the wall and tried to listen to their conversation again.

"I'm sorry Jungkook...I didn't mean to do that. I'm really sorry", the girl begged the boy while crying.

Jungkook??..what the hell! Is that Jungkook that I like? No way...there are so many Jungkooks in Seoul. Must be some random guy...Jungkook I know will never say this kind of thing.

That guy laughed, " I'm just kidding. Why should I kill you? I just wanna give you punishment you deserve"

"OK...give me..give me any punishment you want", the girl cried.

Ewwwww.....I just left that place without continue listening to their cheesy conversation. Here I am thinking this is serious situation but what the hell...That punishment word is...just weird. I think I should stop reading smuts and mature contents. These activate my dirty mind to extend.

But that Jungkook name doesn't make me feel at ease. What if he is that Jungkook I'm talking about?Whatever....I bet he is not my Jungkook. I recognize his angelic voice as soon as I hear.

When I reach the front door of my home, I just rang the door bell because I don't want to spend 30 seconds just to find the key from my bag. I am expecting Namjoon to open the door but he is not the one.

"Welcome home sweetie!", Jin welcomed me while spreading his hands to hug me.

"What are you doing here?", I frowned. He is my brother's best friend, Kim Seokjin. Jin for his nickname. He's at our place almost all the time. Someone might think he is one of this family members.

"I'm your brother's friend. Of course, I'll hang out with him. What's so wrong about that?", he protested.

"But still...you're staying here like freeloader although you have a big house. Just go home", I said while making my way into the kitchen.

He followed me behind my back and said, " Yah! you are having good meals because I'm here. If not, you have to eat instant noodle throughout the year. Do you think your brother will take good care of you?"

He is right. My big brother only knows how to break things apart. Our parents past away since we're little. Our aunt is taking care of us but she just moved out to LA with her so-called boyfriend not long ago so there is no one to cook for us. She even said we are old enough to take care of ourselves.

"Oh..Namju..you've come back.", Namjoon just came out of his room probably because of Jin's loud voice.

"Namjoon...she told me to go home. Your sister is so mean", Jin glared at me."Who's eating the food I make deliciously?", he protested.

"I'm just saying. At least give us half of meter bill if you continue to live here", I talked back.

"Yah! You are lucky enough to eat the food I make. Do you know how many girls are waiting in line just to taste my food?", Jin said proudly.

"Yeah..Namju yah....why're you making a big deal? Thank to him, we are eating like normal human", Namjoon said.

"Whatever.....I'm hungry. Feed me", I said boldly.