Chapter 3

Namju's POV

"Noona....your noodle is getting cold", Taehyung warned as I was  just playing the noodle with chopsticks.

"Oh...I have no appetite...", I replied with lazy tone.

I'm eating with Taehyung and Hobi. The news that Jungkook gonna transfer is haunting me the whole day. I can't even concentrate on what I'm doing.

"Hyung...is that true that Jungkook is transferring to LA?", Taehyung asked with a mouthful of rice.

"I think so. I heard the teachers were saying when I went to the office. It's kinda sad though...you know I really like that Jungkook kid.", Hobi said.

"Me too. He's like an ace. There's nothing he can't do. Our school gets so many prizes because of him", Taehyung added.

"By the way...where's our president?", Hobi asked while looking back and forth.

"May be playing piano in the music room. He's not in a good mood", Taehyung said.

"Let him be...a person who's full of swag can be heartbroken too", Hobi said and continued eating his food. I just listened to their conversation as I don't want to open my mouth.

After recess time, my feet just took me to the direction of his classroom. Just as I expected, his seat is empty. I'm gonna miss the feeling I get whenever I see his smile showing bunny teeth.

"My little bunny....I miss you so much", I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days have passed but still...Jungkook has been absent for 3 days. I really wanna meet him before he leaves . I should've confessed to him on Valentine's Day. I never imagined him as my boyfriend but at least I wanna let him know my existence.

I admit that I had so many crushes but I've never been serious like this before. Trust me..I never crushed on someone for more than 4 months. He's the first one to break the record.

It's 6pm and I just finished the work that my homeroom teacher asked for. I was about to go home and then one teacher came in."Oh...Namju...have you finished?", she asked.

"Yeah...I left the papers on Mr.Oh's table", I politely said.

"Ok, I will let him know. You may go home. You did a great job", she said.

"What can I help you?, Ms.Choi", I asked as I saw she is struggling with the papers on her table.

"No need...I'm just busy lately because no one is interested to participate in upcoming Math quiz competition so I'm checking the students who are doing great in Math", she replied.

"Oh...I'm not good at Math though"

"I know...most of the students are afraid of this subject. I really miss Jungkook when this time come. That kid...he's willing to challenge everything.", she sighed.

"I miss him more", I silently whispered in mind.

"I think I just saw him in the music room before I came here. I bet he is paying a visit. I don't know why he came here this time though.", Ms.Choi said.