What's in a Name.

The Mandap was decorated,  flowers ready to shower,  Guests arrived,  the only thing missing was the smile on her face. Aspirations and yearning,  family and her life,  stuck between the three she ended up loosing herself. Loosing herself right at the moment she signed the documents,  loosing herself right at the moment she said Yes. Walking on the path her tears marked from underneath the veil of her golden dupatta pulled over her face hiding the angelic features of a 23 year old. The brunette with a height of 5'7" paired with a wonderful red designer lehenga she reached the beautifully decorated mandap.

The beauty of the view could not reach her eyes because of the tears bluring her vision. The fresh breeze was suffocating her. Blocking the world busy in  thinking what was even happening with her she was taken, within a friction of minutes her identity was changed. Sitting in the arranged area with her groom,  her veil pulled over.  The lens somehow overpowered the shine of her eyes, the fake smile wasn't the one which could even calm the storm. The glitter of the happiness was like broken pieces of glass that struck her everything she smiled.

"What's in a name! " had said Shakespeare,  but for her it was all about  her name now since She was married away in a faked identity. Lost in the echo of Darkness, holding on to the edge of the night. Her silent wish remained. And if the stars could Grant her one wish, She knew the ever independent Reejh would have asked her identity back.