All that Glitters is not Gold

They carried the hearts of stone but they forgot it was not just the water that drowns you but also the heaviness of 2 am. Waking up from not so peaceful sleep she walked toward the balcony. The naked sky was covered with the stars as she began a new journey, unknown to the fact that a Miracle was bound to happen. She recalled how the past seven hours of her life changed everything. Slowly she moved towards the mirror trying to still find herself back from the façade she had masked for her family and his. She removed the black lens from her eyes letting her grey eyes come back to life. Its when she noticed the documents kept on her dressing table. Sighing to herself she decided to go through them again to remind herself about her stupidity. Who the hell marries on demand basis but she did. She married The Samay Mehra on his terms. The girl standing in front of the mirror was Miss Reejh Kaur Arora aka Mrs. Ria Kaur Mehra
Confused? she was too. She knew what she choose,she also knew why did she choose this, but the only thing she didn't know was how was she supposed to manage it. And all of a sudden she started Laughing at what actually happened in a single day.

Reejh and Ria were the most weirdest identical twins. Even though Ria was the younger one she was yet way more mature to Reejh. Ria was an ideal daughter while Reejh was a Rebel. Poles apart. Ria was always smitten by the idea of Love while Reejh believed there was way more better things to be done. Accordingly Ria was to get married to her high school Crush Samay Mehra but on the day of her wedding she fled away leaving a simple sorry note. No body had any idea what had to be done as this marriage was not only a relation but a deal between the two most popular and high grossing companies. The Mehra's and Arora's were getting together personally and professionally. As Ria was no where to be found out of nowhere another agreement was made, since Reejh and Ria were identical twins she was forced to take her sisters place but as always there was a condition That Reejh was claimed HIS only for a year. This was the twist he misunderstood as a solution. Hiding her sparkling grey eyes with black lens, using the beauty products to hide her beauty spot right beneath her lips on the right side. Her blue highlights were rolled perfectly in a bun hiding her spark. Thanks to all this no body ever knew that the Girl beneath the Veil wasn't Ria but her over the top sassy, know it all rebel twin sister Reejh. No body knew who was the Girl He Named HIS.

At the same time disturbed by similar events was a boy sitting in his study room. For the first time he couldn't concentrate on something he worshipped; his work. His work which was one of the biggest reasons why Samay in the first place got hitched. This marriage was important for Him. this marriage was getting him where he wanted to be. This marriage was his way out to prove his worth to them. The marriage was a deal to him, a professional one. he was getting the shares of one of the most renowned companies, with multiple project mergers, without any investment. He was well aware that Ria had always been smitten by his aura and he decided to use it at the right place. He knew she was the nerve of her father and he pressed it at the right time. He knew what he wanted and worked accordingly, Little did he know it wasn't his game, Right on the day of his success his bride fled away, was it wedding jitters or more , he had no idea, neither did he care. All he knew was he wanted this either his way or the highway, and this highway led him to Reejh, who was forced into this by him and by her father himself. He was unaware that this highway was going to gift him a lot of ups and down. She couldn't oppose her family because of him and he couldn't afford too lose her; No one of them was wrong ut nothing was right between them.

Annoyed by the luck, smitten by their Fate, with documents in their hands which were their Pre-nuptial agreement that ended their story even before it started. Between things that were said and things that weren't somewhere destiny played its cards.

Done with the extravagant marriage of theirs, Just because someone decided to run away with the rain leaving them behind with Thunders, there were left some unshed tears glittering their eyes.

That was a moment of some unleashing facts one of them being, All that glitters is not gold for sometimes tears glitter too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liked the Plot? Next Chapters will be in Different P.O.V.

Ready for another Ride?