Part 4- Jealous Myungsoo

Part4

"Ah, yes. Is something wrong?" asked Na Eun, concerned.

"N... No... It's just that the couples drink is specifically for couples."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Well... It's okay. Can I please order that?" asked Na Eun, not minding what Myungsoo said.

"Is your boyfriend coming?"

"Eh? Boyfriend?! What are you talking about? I don't have one..." replied Na Eun, slightly embarrassed.

"Hm? That's good then..." mumbled Myungsoo.

" mumbled Myungsoo

"Sorry?"

"Ah, nothing!" he Myungsoo, "you can sit down. We'll bring it to you."

"Thank you." smiled Na Eun.

"Yoo Il! Over here!" called Na Eun. As soon as Yoo Il arrived, he hugged Na Eun. "I missed you!" he informed, smiling brightly. Myungsoo slammed the two cups onto the table with a frown. "Here's your coffee. We'll bring the bill later."

"Shouldn't you be smiling? I'm a customer here."

"We only smile at customers who don't seem happy. You seem pretty happy with your girl."

Myungsoo walked up to the counter and opened the till. Park Yoo Il followed him, still smiling like a dork.

"Can I have an iced coffee please? I'd like to pay the bill for it now." Myungsoo handed the coffee and the receipt to Yoo Il.

Yoo Il payed and walked back to Na Eun.

"Excuse me! You didnt take the coffee!" yelled Myungsoo.

"That's for you!" Yoo Il yelled back, "Maybe you should cool yourself down?"