Final Part 19

Part 19

"Before you go, I have something else to speak about. Please come back."

Na Eun walked back to her seat and sat down, throwing her bag onto the chair next to her.

"What?"

"Drink the coffee before you go." commanded Myungsoo.

"That's what you calle— Will?" Na Eun pushed her hair back and moved her head closer to the coffee cup.

"That says will. Why?" she asked, ignoring the previous situation.

"Music!" shouted Myungsoo to Soo Jung who was clearly hiding in one of the rooms. K.Will's song 'Say It! What are you doing?' started playing.

Na Eun crossed her legs and laid back, "Oh...K.'Will'..."

Myungsoo turned his coffee cup to Na Eun.

"That one says 'you'! What does this mean?"

"It means 'will you eat a slice of cake with me?'" asked Myungsoo, expressionless.

"That is the most awkward question I've been asked...but sure!"

"Cake please!"

This time Park Yoo Il came like a robot and placed a cake on Myungsoo's left hand.

"Hold it like that and it's definitely going to fall," whispered Na Eun under her breath. He arranged the cups and put the 'will' before 'you'. Myungsoo placed the cake in front of Na Eun and got on one knee.

Na Eun read "Will...You...Marry me?"

"Son Na Eun...Be Mine."

"What?"

"What?"

"Will you marry me?" asked Myungsoo, beaming like a star in a dark sky. Na Eun hugged Myungsoo, "YES! Yes yes yes yes yes yes! YES!"

Myungsoo laughed, happily as Na Eun's eyes filled up with tears. He got up and spun her in the air, "we're getting married guys!"

Park Yoo Il, Soo Jung and Sulli came from different rooms and congratulated the two

Myungsoo put Na Eun down, "I love you, Son Na Eun."

"I love you, Kim Myungsoo!"

"Let's get married."

"Yeah!"

Everyone laughed and celebrated with 2 bottles of champagne.

"To Kim Myungsoo and Son Na Eun!"

"MYUNGEUN!" they screamed as they toasted.

END OF COFFEE SHOP

A/N: 

Thank you for reading! I REALLY hope you enjoyed my Myungeun fanfiction~

This book is dedicated to a Myungeun shipper : тнυpιdιтy。 ♡

You should check out her youtube channel.

Also a big thanks to @yoonaeuntuan (who I'm guessing ships MARK AND NAEUN) for making me proud of every part I have published.

Thank you! :D