Stick fighting

it had been one day since i arrived at the town of Amabramdata and nothing had happened.The town empty and full of despair and splatters of blood haunting the streets i walked around. Even though this town is creepy and the biggest of them all i find quite lively. i was on my way to see Yomanicha the strongest fighter in all of history but i had no chance the only way to see him was... TO WIN A STICK FIGHT!

Stick fighting is a sport that happens in most of the towns streets every day and night. Everyone knows that stick fighting is dangerous but not a dangerous as what i was going to face in the later year i was in Amabramdata.
I spotted from the corner of my eye two rivalry driven men fighting each other for no reason, they should be ashamed fighting because they are seasoning in sorrow and pithiness. Sure people think i was there to be the new towns clown but i wasn't i was there to either survive. the arenas or die a horrible death and go to heaven or hell.

Later that evening, i went on a nighttime stroll when i spotted a round of stick fighting in the distance by the river. I ran as fast as i could hoping i would make it in time to get a ticket and fight, i was lucky i was able to fight and i was up next against the winner. 'MIKAEALA IS THE WINNER!' bellowed Guren it was finally my turn 'What is your name young man?' questioned Guren ' My name is Yuichiro Hyakuya,'i replied hoping for a welcome to the city but that never happened all i heard was 'NOW FIGHTTTTT!!' Mikaela came at me with full force but i managed to dodge his attack then striking him on the back so he fell to the ground' Aggressively he struck back with force tripping me up and slashing me on the shoulder and making me bleed. It hurt but that was nothing i held on to my stick with firm hands and lashed out completely hitting and breaking his jaw, well that was the end of the fight i had won.

Now that the fight was over o had my one way ticket to go see Yomonicha and train to fight in the arena til death ends my reign.