Chapter 1

Anthony's POV

"Ow!" I whine as I am woken up by Jasmine throwing a pillow on my face.
"Wake up sleepy head, we slept in. We have to leave in 10," she says. She's in my tshirt and a pair of sweat pants, I guess whatever happened last night she ended up staying over.
"Look at my broadway baby," I say with a smile. Last night after the show the whole cast went out and Lin told us we would be moving to broadway in 3 months.
Jasmine smiled back at me and motioned for me to get up, but I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful self in my tshirt. Of course I don't mind, oversized shirts looked good on her, especially when they're mine. I wish my morning always looked like this, waking up to my beautiful girlfriend staring down at me. Even in pajamas and a messy bun she looked beautiful. She frantically digs through my closet and finds a flannel, puts on the leggings she was wearing yesterday and fixes her hair. I was going to make her breakfast but there was no time, "hey babe, if we leave now there's time to stop at Starbucks on the way." I shout to the bedroom from the kitchen. "Sounds good, lets go," she responds, walking from the bedroom to the door. I quickly follow and we're on our way.

Jasmine's POV
We leave Starbucks and continue walking towards the Public hand in hand. I stare at my feet as we walk. Anthony's shirt looked really cute on me if I do say so myself. I don't think Anthony remembers anything that happened last night, for which I'm so grateful. I didn't remember much myself until I opened my phone and the first thing in my camera roll was a picture of me sitting on another guys lap. I immediately panic. I check all my social media, luckily the photo wasn't posted anywhere. I check my texts, the only thing was a message from Pippa making sure I got home safe. I must have been pretty drunk. I didn't know who this man was or what I was doing with him or where Anthony was at the time but all I knew was that I'd never want to be with anyone but Anthony. All he ever does is look out for me. I don't think I'd ever have the guts to tell him. I deleted the photo before he woke up. We're almost at the theatre when he stops walking. I stop and look up at him. "Are you okay?" He asks me, "you seem a little anxious." He could always tell when I was acting weird. "Of course, why would you think anything otherwise?" I say extremely fast. Crap, now he knew I was hiding something, I always talked really fast when I was lying or nervous about something. "What's bothering you baby girl?" He says holding my waist. "Nothing, I swear I'm fine." I say, smiling. He leans down and kisses me on the forehead before taking my hand so we can finish our walk to work. I'm so lucky to have Anthony, I can't imagine my life without him.