Chapter Four

Xavier's picture above👆🏻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier Parker's P.O.V

"Get out!" I yell at Sara, my personal assistant, oh sorry my ex personal assistant "You're fired! Go pack your things and leave!" I roar

"Y-y-yes sir" she whispers and leaves my office.

That's the fourth one I've fired this month. They just don't get everything just the way I want. Now I have to hold more interviews and pick one and explain the rules all over again. This is frustrating!

My thoughts are interrupted by my phone.

"Xavier Parker" I say

"Xavier! Did you just fire your assistant again!"

"Hello to you too father, I'm fine thanks for asking."

"Answer my question Xavier!" He shouts

"Yes I did and how did you even find out.
I literally just fired her a minute ago"

"That is not important! Was she the third one this month?"

"Fourth actually." I correct him

"Yeah, cause that's much better" he retorts

"I've got to go father, I'm a very busy man" I say going through a few files on my table for about a week, for a new assistant.

"Xavier, the next assistant better be the right one because you can't keep hiring a new one every week. It's not safe. They get access to the company's data."

"Yes father. Like I said before, I have to go. Goodbye" I say hanging up not caring about what he was yelling on the other line.

I still haven't gotten my morning coffee. Sara had gotten it completely wrong. I swear it's not that hard to remember.

I take my phone and leave my office heading to the café opposite to Parker Enterprises, The Soft Pearl Café it was called I think.

I walk into the café and the smell of coffee immediately hits me. I hope  their coffee tastes as good as it smells.

I walk up to the counter and see two people waiting in line. Ugh! I hate waiting. I take out my phone and look through my emails since I don't have an assistant to do it for me I'll have to take care of these things.

"Next" the barista says
"Welcome to The Soft Pearl Cafe, my name is felicity, may I take your order?"

I glance at her name tag and notice that it says trainee, great a trainee, that's exactly what I need right now. For someone to get my coffee all wrong...again.

"Can I have someone more experienced to take my order?"

"Excuse me?"

"I would rather you not take my order because I know that a trainee like yourself is going to get it completely imprecise. Imprecise means wrong if you didn't understand."

"Sir I am very much capable of preparing your drink as any other employee, so I would suggest that you order now or you could leave and go to another cafe." She mutters something after that but I don't catch it.

"Iced, half caff, ristretto, venti, 4-pump, sugar free, cinnamon, dolce soy skinny latte" I sat as quickly as I can just so that she won't be able to understand me and I can just shove it in her face. No I'm not acting like a child.