Captured

I turned my head sharply as I spotted a small movement in the bush to my right. The familiar scent of a mouse came rushing to my small nose. I crept stealthily until I was close enough to pounce.

Three.

Two.

One.

As I leapt, I extended my front paws, ready to capture my first meal of the day.

Before I could get my hands on that sneaky little rodent, it scrambled out from under the bush it was hiding under. I quickly darted after the mouse. I wasn't going to give up so soon!

"Kitty!" A young boy cried, "Kitty come back!"

"No sweethart," his mother said, "It could have a disease."

The words stung me like a bunch of needles. I didn't really have a disease. Did I?

I kept running, I must get away from those words, but they followed me like a hungry wolf.

I had already lost track of the mouse, when, out of nowhere, a large hand swooped down to grab me.

I squirmed and struggled to get out of the tightening grip, and when I finally did, I landed on a smooth metal surface, almost slipping.

As I looked for an exit, I heard a loud clank behind me. I turned around only to see metal bars enclosing me in this uncomfortable space.

I had to get out. I must get out. What was happening to me? Why am I here?

And then I remembered.

The woman must have been right. I probably did have a disease.

I came closer to the metal bars, pawing at them, trying to find a way out. But it was no use. A small, ugly sphinx cat like me couldnt escape this.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Short first chapter! The next ones will be longer! I hope you keep reading! Thank you!