An Angle's Arms

Jasper suddenly awoke to find himself laying on the grass in front of the school. He felt something on the stomach. He slowly looked down to find Luna sleepy soundly. He tried to get up but didn't want to wake the sleeping angel.

"Oh sleeping Beauty. It's time to wake up." Jasper  whispered into Luna's ear.

Luna mumbled but did not stir.

"Alright then princess. " Jasper whispered.

He carried her up into the air and with one more burst off light they were off to Jasper's house. They arrived to a crystal palace that looked like the palace of the gods. Although Luna was still sleeping, cradled in Jasper's arms she knew exactly where he had taken her.

"Oh, no." Luna thought in her mind as she was being carried up the steps with grand archways and beautiful tapestry's. She was barely awake to see the Koi fish ponds and intricate pillars. She was barely awake but when he gently set her on his bed. He sat next to her and was playing with her hair as she woke up.

"Oh, um, sorry." Jasper said turning as red as a tomato.

"That's ok." Luna replied. "Just was not expecting that. So you live here.?"

"Yeah. This is where I usually am too. Just in my room."

Just as he finished saying that his dad came into the room. They looked very similar. Yet it was easy to tell the difference.

"Son, do you have everything do" Then his voice died out as he saw Luna sitting on the bed. "Who is this?" He questioned.

"Father, this is Luna. She helped me at school, but since we fell asleep outside of school. I brought her here. Please don't be mad."

Jasper's dad walked over to Luna and stared down at her. "You may be the Devil's daughter. But there is good in you. You are welcome here anytime you like my dear." And with that he started out of the room but stopped at his son. "Kindness does prosper." He said patting Jasper's shoulder. With that he left the room and relief came upon Luna like a Pacific Ocean Wave. She knew she had to get home though but how could she with her dad waiting there for her "safety".

"Would it maybe be ok if I stayed here for the night." Luna asked Jasper.

"That would be great!! I mean of course. That would be fine, just let me go get you some pillows and blankets." He left the room with a strawberry red face and returned with so many supplies that you couldn't see his face. He got everything situated for Luna, and with that he turned off the lights and drifted off to sleep. Luna was not far behind.