Chapter 1

This is a story about me.... Yume Kumo...
And this is how I came into the world of Ninjas.
Or more specifically a anime show about ninjas; called Naruto. When I was younger I watched Naruto all the time, it was a way to escape the cruelty my parents have put me through. You could say my life has been similar to Killua from Hunter x Hunter. I never thought that I would end up in Naruto... I never thought that for me to go there was to die. I never thought that I would be able to. Not until it actually happened.

________________________________

Yume Pov

Once I saw my parents black tinted car drive out of sight, I knew it was time to take action. For once my parents didn't lock my door. Probably thinking I wouldn't have the guts to leave. Well they were dead wrong. Taking out a black duffel bag, I hurried up to get my things. The only things that would help me survive out in the world I don't even know. I may have acquired the information but I don't have the experience; unless that counts assassination and mass murders. I packed only a few days worth of clothes; toothbrush and toothpaste; hairbrush; hair ties; weapons; my favorite book ever! The Gutsy Ninja, I don't know how it got here considering it's from a anime show, but I think someone just rewrote it. I also packed my only friend I've ever had; my stuffed bear with an eyepatch on and a toy fox.

Once that was done it was time to dress right. Putting my light pink hair that looks silver in sun light into two high pigtails. I decided to wear a white collar long sleeved shirt with a black long sleeves shirt over it; all the while rolling up the sleeves. I put on a pinkish red skirt on; to match the buttons on my shirt. Lastly my leather healed boots; with red shoelaces. They may seem uncomfortable but to me they are the most comfortable shoes ever! And it's easy to run and fight in.

Before I decided to leave I had the sudden urge to take my moms most prized possession. A green quartz diamond thing. We don't know the exact material it was made of. All we know is it's really expensive. I just had the feeling it shouldn't be here. ( it's tsunade's necklace; since there's only two she has one and yume.)

Putting the necklace on around my neck I finally left... Once and for all.

Time skip to where she's in a city

I'm walking down some sidewalks; in the city. Then I saw something that could make abnormal human being cringe. It was a little boy beaten down on the ground by a few adults. His sister I'm guessing is trying to coax him to get up. These children don't deserve to feel this pain at such a young age. I walked straight toward them. Other bystanders start to gasp at me; thinking I'm insane to go and help them. There right I am insane but not because of this. Before the ring leader could slam down his fist on the defenseless kids; I kicked him with half my strength in his guts; most likely breaking at least four of his ribs. Before I could do any more damage the others ran off. Finally getting help for the kids someone dialed for an ambulance.

Once the ambulance arrived and took the kids to get medical help; I turn away to leave. The crowd already had dispersed so there's no real reason for me to stay. It felt good to protect them. I got a new dream- to go to a place where I can do more good than evil. Protect people instead of killing anyone I was paid too. I'll keep on walking forward, and don't stop, just keep on walking.

After I turned at the corner a hand grabbed my arm, swiftly I turn around to punch the dude that thinks he can touch me. Before I landed the hit, I saw it was a little kid; a weird looking one but one all the same. With black straight hair that goes down to his waist, pasty white skin, and green eyes that are snake like. This kid freaked me out. Almost like he wasn't even a kid.

"Misssss! Whatssss your dream?" The way he spoke was like a snake to.

"To go to a place where I can protect instead of doing harm." I answered. He's a kid, I doubt he would understand.

"I could take you there!"

What?

"But first...."

His eyes turned cold his aurora turned dark no longer innocent. This is the aurora of someone who has killed many people without remorse.

"You have to DIE!"

And that's when it happened. I couldn't move because he reminded me of my parents. My fear came sinking in. And a sword plunged into my chest, killing me.

And yet I wasn't able to fill fill my dream. At least I was able to save those kids. Coughing up blood I fall to the ground. I close my eyes and wait for darkness to take me away...