Chapter 2

I opened my eyes to expect being in hell. Fire, screams of horror and all that jazz. Except that's not the case.
Nope I woke up in a forest; with huge evergreen trees. The birds were chirping happily. Everything around me kind of seemed animated. Just like an anime. Looking to my side I saw my duffel bag. Then I realized I was stabbed in the heart. I quickly pulled up my shirt to see the wound; only to see there was nothing there. No scar, no dried blood and no rips in my clothing. It's as if it never even happened. Huh... was it a dream? No, no, no; it was real, I felt the pain; not that it hurt but I still felt it. Finally getting up I wobble a bit; after a few minutes I was able to stand with ease. Bending down; I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder. I start walking to who knows where. Then I came across a dirt road. Finally! Instead of going left to where the sun will set I go right where it rise. An easy rhyme to remember east and west. Turning my heels to go right I start to walk. After walking for at least four miles I came across a gate. Not just any gate; the gate of Konoha the village hidden in the leaves. How the hell I got here, I don't know. But I confirmed with the pain I felt back where I come from and here that this is real. That means that this is another dimension. I guess I can finally restart my life the way I want it.

Walking to the gate keepers; I saw that they were sleeping. I sweat drop at there so called guarding. I just turned and left going on ward into town. I walked a little ways and I ended up on the Hokage mountains. Before I turned to go down, someone grabbed me, and put a hand over my mouth. I was unable to move. And I didn't want to hurt them if I wanted to stay here. Got to play nice.

"Izumi go and report an intruder to the Hokage; I'll take care of her."
That sounded like Ibiki. Great I'm going to get tortured. Yawn...

Ibiki took me to an interrogation room where I will be tortured. All the way here he tried to break me with mind games. Which might I add did not work at all. Now he is very frustrated so he's going do it physically.

"Since we don't give extra clothes in here we're going to have to strip you to your undergarments." He told me.

Probably just a secret perv. Oh well, he's not going to get a reaction like he hoped. Another mind game.
Once I was stripped Ibiki could see all of my scars; not including the one where I practically died. They were all over my body, just no where people could see. Ibiki couldn't even pick up a torturing device; cause he was wide eyed at all my wounds. Ibiki was about to say something; when the door opened.
Reclining my head to see just who entered the room; I saw the Third Hokage and Kakashi Hatake; the copy cat ninja.

"Ibiki... who is this young girl?" The Hokage asked sincere looking at my wounds. Kakashi stopped and stared wide eyed for a minute before he continued on with a straight face.

"I don't know sir. I tried to get her to speak but she has said nothing." Ibiki bowed his head down in respect and or to apologize for not being able to do his job. You had one job Ibiki.

Silence filled the air, to the point that it was kind of awkward. Kakashi awkwardly cough to try and stop it. Good effort.

"If you wanted to know something you could of just asked nicely y'know. Instead of doing mind games." I finally spoke. Helping Kakashi break the silence. I think he mentally sighed.

"Haha... I see. Now would you please answer my questions?" Hokage man asked in a manner that seemed nice but was also demanding.

"Sure old man... can I just call ya Jiji?"

"Sure... Now what's your name?" Well he didn't wast any time questioning me.

"Yume Kumo."

"How old are you? You look at least fifteen..."

"Haha jeez old man I'm flattered and all but I'm 17! Turning 18 in September."

At that they all gasped, even scarecrow! Haha!!

I start to laugh uncontrollably. This was funny, just to funny.

"Jeez even scarecrow didn't expect that! And you would think that with his reputation he would be reading his porn book y'know!"

Then there faces turned hard. Whoops... I forgot I'm from another dimension.

"How did you know that?" Scarecrow asked me, stepping forward. Eyes narrowed. Ohhh scary scarecrow.

"I'm not from this world. I'm sooo going to kill that snake when I see him! He didn't have to kill me to get me here y'know!"

"Orochimaru?" Ibiki asked me, surprised I'm from another dimension and he was the one to bring me.

"Yeah."

"Okay... Before we go to my office and sort this all out I have one more question, that I think you would like not a lot of people to know about." Jiji finally said after thinking of what I revealed.

"I guess you want to know about my scars, huh?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'm not going to beat around the bush. I'll just say it . My parents showed there love in a different way. A way you wouldn't think was even considered love. From the time I turned two I was being trained to be a killer who only kills when paid. By the time I was five it turned into torture and not just training. When I turned ten; my mother and father forced me to watch my brother get murdered, not just killed but burned alive while getting crushed with rocks. And when I turned twelve I was forced to kill my only two friends. I was forced to kill many people over the years."

I held back the tears. I had to be strong... for them.

I looked over to see the Hokage had dropped his pipe, mouth wide open. Ibiki' eyes were just as wide. Finally scarecrow. He was stiff at how are lived were kind of similar, his mouth wide open, you could tell even with a mask on. His eyes held tears. They held pain.

Finally after the awkwardness of it all I was let go to be able to get dressed again. When I was done I grabbed my bag and waited for them to tell me what to do.

"We will teleport there. Kakashi, you can take Yume." And poof the Hokage and Ibiki were gone.

"Okay, lets go." Kakashi said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't want to be late now do we?" I said cracking a joke at his lateness. I thought he would sigh but no he actually chuckled. Then poof we were gone.