ocho

When all else fails, would you be there for me?

"Damn it!" Minjae screamed in frustration as he flipped his desk in his bedroom, runnning his hand in his hair as he looked annnoyedly at the wall in front of him, images of Taehyung flashed in his mind and he felt his heart go sinking.

'No! the doctors have already said that Jungkook didn't make it so why? How could he still breath?'

Thoughts ran through his mind making him groan in rage, kicking the wall as he way of venting out his frustration, he breathed heavily as he thought of the time after the accident has happened.

Minjae felt nervous as he saw Jungkook and Taehyung laying down o a hospital bed, both knocked out unconcious, Taehyung had a deep wound on his head but Jungkook took most of the damage, it took him hours to wait for them, until the doctor went out of the emergency room, Minjae rushed towards him.

"Are you a relative of Jeon Jungkook?" The doctor asked, Minjae nodded his head in reply, the doctor sighed in sadness for him, Minjae looked confused for a moment.

"I'm sorry but Mr. Jeon didn't make it" The doctor said, Minjae looked down in surprise, Jungkook was dead, but instead of feeling bad, he couldn't hold back the joy he had for teh ravenette was no longer in his way, after a while Taehyung's doctor came out, saying that the other took a pretty hard hit on the ground, causing him a massive headache as he woke up, Taehyung stared at Minjae in a confused manner.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked in bewilderment, Minjae's smile(smirk) grew wider at the new information.

"I am Kim Minjae, your boyfriend remember?"

"Then, was he here to get Taehyung back? No, no he can't take him!" Minjae yelled to himself, but the shock was still in his boyd that he let out everything on his innocent furnitures.

When all else fails, would you be there to see right through me?

"Taehyung remember what happened last time" Hoseok groaned as Taehyung whined as he pouted at Hoseok.

"Oh come on Hyung please?" The brunette pleaded, Hoseok sighed and nodded his head in defeat, Taehyung grinned wide and went off into his own little adventure, he went towards the hallways, humming a tune as he walked off, Taehyung walked pass the red room remembering Jungkook's warning about it, he stumbled into Jungkook's office, seeing that everything was placed neatly, folders and other documents placed neatly in one place, Taehyung scammed the room and went towards one of the files.

"Nothing interesting in here- oh!" Taehyung walked backwards a bit as a file landed on the floor, he picked it up, it had a confidential marked on the brown folder, he couldn't help but open it, there his eyes widened.

Name: Kim Baekhyun

Age: 24

Status: Alive  Deceased

A picture of Baekhyung was in the file, pictures of his body making Taehyung gasp in horror, this all couldn't be happening, then his mnd flashed back to his mother crying beside him in the hospital, murmuring the same words over and over again as tears fell down her face, Taehyung felt surprise, anger and sadness inside of him, he looked back at the files again and a sudden realization hit him hard.

Jungkook killed my brother?

He was getting scared, what if Jungkook does the same thing to him, he didn't want to die, no he still wants to send the rest of his life wiht his boyfriend and friends, he can't let himself be trapped in here anymore, he may be marked but that won't stop him, he put the folder back neatly onto the drawers, his eyes holding a new set of determination.

I am getting the hell out of here

--

"Mr. Jeon I- are you okay?" Seokjin worriedly looked as he saw Jungkook crying silently as he looked out his glass of a wall, looking up into the distancce, tears fell donw from his face and he sniffs, Seokjin wet closer to him.

"Sir are you okay?" Seokjin asked again, Jungkook merely chuckled, tears continued to fall as Taehyung's thoughts clouded his mind, he wanted to shut everything down, but it seems like the world was against it, breaking his heart into a million of pieces.

"So he knows already"

"Pardon sir?"

Jungkook smiled bitterly through his tears.

"I figured"

everything that he loves leave him anyways, seems like Taehyung is no exception

///

Much heartbreak.