Jean X Reader

This is from Attack On Titan

Btw just in case your like me and thought differently Jean is pronounced John the name is French or something idk but there ya go, little lesson for today.

Also this is loosely based of an experience of a friend. He had this happen with his little sister but she sadly didn't make it... R.I.P angel 😢💙

Modern AU

🚧🚧🚧
Caution: Possible touchy subject for some.
🚧🚧🚧

Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~

"Shut up horse face!"

"Why? Does little baby (Y/N) not like it?"

"I said shut up!" He had crossed the line for the last time. You took off running down the hall, dodging your classmates as you did so.

"You got her good dude!" Some of Jean's obnoxious friends were laughing and you could hear them making fun of you.

Jean didn't mean to make you cry. You knew that. You agreed to help him make friends and you thought it would be fine, but he went to far this time.

You guys have been together basically since you could walk. You were always there for him and would help him with everything, no matter how wrong it was.

Like Mikasa was to Eren, you were with Jean.

When you agreed to help him make friends he was trying to impress a certain group of people. He did, but he just hurt the person dearest to him.

"Nice job man!" The boys exclaimed, not at all caring about how you felt.

"I-i gotta go guys. I'll catch up with you later." with that Jean casually walked off, though once he was out of the boy's site he started running in the direction you had went.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Where are you?" He yelled as he looked for her.

'Go away! Go away! You knew! You knew and you still brought it up!' You yelled in your head, not speaking aloud just in case he heard you.

"Come on (Y/N)! I'm sorry! I know I shouldn't have brought it up! I'm sorry!" Jean yelled, he was desperate. He couldn't lose you, you were his world, his rock, and more importantly, he loved you.

He was so close, you were hiding in a supply closet and he was right outside.

Finally you couldn't keep you sobs quiet anymore and you broke down, the sounds seemingly echoing around you in the dark-confined space.

You covered your mouth and bit your lip to keep you sadness in, but unfortunately for you he had heard you.

"(Y/N)!" Jean opened the door, when he saw you he regretted everything.

There you where, sitting in the corner of the closet, knees to your chest with your head buried in the palms of your hands. Your sobs racked through your body, shaking its small form.

"(Y/N)" Jean whispered sadly.

You looked up hearing the voice of the person you wanted to see least.

With your hands away from your face Jean was able to see the small stream of blood flowing down your chin, they tears falling from your eyes, and the broken look plastered across your face.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry."

"Get away from me!" As he tried to come closer you yelled at him and threw anything you could grab at him

First was a dust pan, "You knew! I told you what happened and you said you wouldn't bring it up!"

Second a broom, "You promised not to bring up my brother in front of me!"

Third an empty bucket, "Y-you know I didn't mean to!"

This continued, Jean didn't care if he had bruises and cuts all over his body, he had made you act like this so he was going to fix it.

"(Y/N) I know. I'm sorry I brought it up. Calm down ok?" Jean spoke softly, like he was speaking to a child who's best friend just moved away.

"I-i didn't mean to get him hurt... I thought he was holding my h-hand..." At this point you were no longer concerned about Jean, you were wallowing in guilt.

Your brother was younger than you by four years. When he was six and you were ten  your mother had asked you to go to the grocery store a few minutes away to buy some flour, you had to cross the road and you thought (B/N) was holding your hand, but he wasn't. He ran ahead early and was hit by a drunk driver, you blamed yourself for him getting hurt, and although it didn't kill him, he was paralyzed from the waist down and would never have a normal life.

You sat there, terrified as flashbacks to that day played through your mind.  Its been five years, and no matter how many times (B/N) says its ok and it wasn't your fault you still blamed yourself.

As you drifted off into those unpleasant memories you seemed to lose the connection between your mind and body.

Jean saw you stop moving and stare wide eyed at the wall.

Your tears increased and he knew you weren't there right now, you were reliving something you wished had never happened.

And it was because of him.

He walked over to the corner of the closet you were in a pulled out a tissue from his pocket, whipping the blood away from your chin.

He sat down beside your trembling body and wrapped his arms around you pulling your head to lay on his chest as you sobbed.

He pet you hair and rocked you back and forward like a mother would to a child after they had a nightmare.

"I'm so so sorry, (Y/N)." He whispered. "I love you, I'm sorry I hurt you."

Although (Y/N) heard his confession and loved him back, she couldn't bring herself to speak in that moment.

She knew she loved him, but it would take a little while before she would forgive him for this.

~~~~

Mkay, so im not sure how I planned to an this before, but I decided to finally finish it.

Rest In Peace Ally, You passed away too soon. 💜