Chapter 3

*THE NEXT WEEK*

*NIALL'S P.O.V*

*****************

I woke up on the floor of my bedroom, still trying to get over the fact I am in love with my dream girl, literally.

The dreams were becoming more vivid and more real, I couldn't tell anymore if they were really happening or just from my imagination. It was aggravating. I don't know how long I can go not knowing this girl.

I sighed, standing up and getting dressed for the day. As I enter the living room of the flat me and the boys shared, I see a familiar girl cuddled up against Harry: Steph. They were kissing, and I don't think they realized I was in the room.

"Well, good morning to you, too."

They pulled away, Steph blushing at being caught. Harry flipped me off and continued sticking his tongue down Steph's throat. She pushed him away, giggling and grabbing the remote to change the channel, which was The History Channel. Boring.

"Hey Niall, finally woke up I see," Harry stated looking my way. "Did you have another dream?"

I looked down to my feet, trying to pull up my most recent dream. Lately I've been able to remember all of my dreams, where we were, what we did. But the one thing in all of them is the one thing I can't seem to remember: her. She was a mystery. I mean, yeah, I remember what she said and did, even what she smelled like. I could remember the smoothness of her skin on mine. But I can never remember what she looked like, and it was frustrating as hell.

"Yeah, I did."

"What happened this time?"

"We were playing in the snow, we had a snowball fight and I got snow in her hair so we went inside and had hot cocoa and snuggled by the fireplace." It was perfect.

Steph looked at me confused. "What dreams?" she asked. Oh, I guess Harry hadn't told her.

I huffed, "Lately, for about two weeks now, I've been having these dreams. And there is this girl in every single one of them, and I can't seem to get rid of them. She is just-" I stopped, at a loss for words to describe the girl that had my heart, but not a face.

"Oh," she seemed to be deep in thought. Then I guess she decided to change the subject. "Hey! Have you guys heard of that new game called Flappy Bird? It's super fun but really challenging and frustrating. Wanna see?"

Harry and I nodded, watching her pull her phone out of her pocket. She turned on the screen, and I see a flash of two girls. One of them was Steph, but the other girl I didn't recognize.

I shook my head, trying to focus on the game Steph was showing me. She tapped the screen a bunch, making the bird fly in the air, its movements looking, flappy (a/n ;) )

Gosh, I need to stop hanging out with Harry so much.

She huffed, hitting one of the green tubes, and the game was over.

I got bored really easily, and started walking to the kitchen, getting myself something to eat. I pulled out the box of corn flakes, pouring myself a bowl with milk, and sat down to enjoy my sugar-coated energy.

Putting the bowl into the sink, I heard Harry call me to the living room. I made my way into the living room, where all the other boys were at. I sat down, waiting for whatever they were planning to be unfolded.

Harry spoke up. "So, you all know that Steph and I have been dating a while," we all nod, "and she wants us to meet her roommate this weekend so we are gonna have a sleepover. I was wondering if that was cool with you guys?"

We all looked at each other, coming to an agreement with only our eyes. "Sure mate, of course, we'd love to meet your roommate. I mean, and friend of Steph's is a friend of ours," Zayn said. The rest of us nodded.

"YAY! Ok, guys, thanks so much. She is a huge fan of you guys, all I have to do is tell her-" She stopped, looking as if she remembered something she forgot. "Oh."

"What?" Harry asked. "Is something wrong?"

She shook her head lightly. "No, it's just she doesn't know I'm dating anyone, let alone you. She just thinks I'm shopping or other things I do a lot."

We looked at her, kinda surprised that she didn't tell her best friend that she was dating international pop-star Harry Styles. I thought that would've been the first thing she would've told her.

Liam spoke up, "Well, it's all gonna work out. I bet once you tell her she'll be a bit upset you didn't tell her but I know she'll be happy for you, and excited."

She took a deep breath, muttered something about telling her today, grabbed her jacket and left the flat without another word.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N Ok, so, THERE'S GONNA BE A SLEEPOVER WITH THE 1D BOYS, what do you think?

The girl on the right is how I imagine Steph, but she can look like whoever you want :)

Songs:

- Little Bird by Ed Sheeran

- VooDoo Doll by 5 Seconds of Summer

- I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of? by A Day To Remember

p.s. Who here plays Flappy Bird? (worst decision of my life, my high score is 4 :( ) What is your high score?