7 : Mystic Messenger in Middle School (SPECIAL) P.5

[y/n]

Weeks passed since Saeyoung and Saeran arrived at the school and the longer they stayed, the more they change. Out of nowhere Saeyoung started to be cheerful when he got to class and Saeran became more depressed each day passed. He's even been distance with the RFA group.

It's finally the last year of middle school and today is the first day of 8th grade.

I walked down the halls looking for the group and as I walked, I could hear Saeyoung laughing. He's become loud and popular. Funny how Saeran and Saeyoung switched personalities over just a year or two.

He was laughing with his group of friends and then I noticed that his group of friends was the RFA.

I haven't really noticed how much they've grown since 6th grade. They're all tall and mature. Everyone stuck together and I never realized this until now.

Saeyoung stopped laughing when he saw me. He cheerfully waved and everyone looked in the direction of where he was waving.

They all saw me and waved at me too. I couldn't help but smile and take a quick glance at the floor before quickening my pace to greet them.

This year should be fun.

a/n
Hey guys! That's the last chapter of the special and now that I'm thinking about it, I don't know if I should turn this into a whole book... I don't know, cuz I kinda want to make different 'x reader' books. I'm planning on making a 'Jace x Reader' book. Yes. Jace Norman. The boy who plays Kid Danger in the Nickelodeon show , Henry Danger. He's cute and you all can't deny it. But it's just a thought! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this story and I'm sorry it's so short but if you enjoyed it, don't forget to vote and comment! Until the next update, stay murderous my lovely kittens!