4 : Mystic Messenger in Middle School (SPECIAL) P.2

My chin rested on the palm of my hand as I stared up at the board. I could hear Yoosung and Saeran quietly chatting, but it wasn't actually quietly.

"Yoosung!" I slightly turned to look at him. He stopped talking to Saeran and immediately whipped his head to look at Ms. Rika.

"Yes?" Ms. Rika grabbed a meter stick and with it, pointed to the sentence she wrote down.

Skies thou only shine if thou shall be broken.

"What's the meaniology of this sentence?"

a/n - made up word :P

"That the skies would have to cry or rain for the stars to shine."

Ms. Rika nodded, making her curls bounce. "Correct. But I would appreciate it if you would stop distracting Saeran."

Yoosung nodded then took one last glance at Saeran before turning back to the board.

•••

As soon as the bell rang everybody roughly got out of their seats. "Be careful everyone! And make sure to turn in last nights homework!" Ms. Rika put down the meter stick she's been abusing the poor board with and sat at her desk.

I saw Yoosung waiting at the door and I waited for everyone to leave.

Once it was quiet I calmly made my way to Yoosung. When I got closer I could see Saeran staring at the drawer behind Ms. Rika's desk.

"Whatcha looking at?" Yoosung turned around to face him and Saeran snapped out of his trance.

He regained control and grinned sheepishly. "Nothin!"

Suspicious.

"Are we still gonna go to the roof?" I asked, swinging my body back and forth.

"Roof?"

"Duh. But this time we're just bringing Saeran." Yoosung answered, ignoring Saeran.

"Okay. Then let's round up everyone." I began walking down the hall passing small crowds of people. Yoosung soon followed, which was soon followed by Saeran.

"He's planning on- Jaehee!" I smirked at the commanding scream and followed it.

I came around a corner and saw Jumin and Jaehee with papers around them.

"Guys. What happened?" I lightly pushed off the corner wall and leaned against the wall, watching them pick up the papers.

"Jaehee was being clumsy again and dropped the papers."

"Why are you blaming it on me?!" Jaehee flicked her eyes at Jumin.

"Because you were the one holding the papers and bumped into me!"

Jaehee's face blanked. "Yes, I was holding the papers, but I didn't bump into you. You freaked out because you saw a pile of cotton balls outside, thinking it was Elizabeth 3rd."

Silence took over and Yoosung came around the corner panting, along with Saeran.

"Who's this?" The four of us turned to Saeran. I answered,"Saeran Choi. He's a new student that just came today. He'll be joining the group."

Saeran gave Jumin and Jaehee a closed eye smile and waved.

"Why do you get to decide if he gets to join? Did you even ask Ms. Rika?" Jumin stood up and left Jaehee to pick up the papers.

"Why would you need to ask Ms. Rika if I get to join?" Saeran cocked his head to the side, causing his hair to fall along with his head.

"Because Ms. Rika is the one who created the group. We're called the RFA. She hasn't told us what it stands for yet but she's the reason we met each other and-" Before Yoosung could continue, I elbowed his side.

"Nice job. Now he knows basically everything." Yoosung chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry."

I mentally face palmed and looked at Jumin. "Would we still need to ask Ms. Rika?" He sighed and shook his head. "No. We'll just tell Ms. Rika."

Jaehee stood up, catching our attention. We all stared at her. "What?" She hugged the papers closer to her body. "Nothing. Are we still going to go to the roof?" Jumin asked.

"Maybe tomorrow. Break is almost over." Jaehee pointed to a clock that was hanging on the side of a wall.

"Okay. So plan is to tell Ms. Rika about Saeran and then take him to the roof?" I rested my arm on Yoosung's shoulder.

"Yup. But get approval first, then take him to the roof. Okay?"

This feels so dramatic, oh my lord.

It's not that we're in a top secret club or whatever, it's just a friend group that's partially unnoticed by people, when we're not with Jumin or Zen.

"Okay." Everyone agreed.

A/N
OMG ITS BEEN A MILLION YEARS!! IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ITS JUST I LOST MOTIVATION THEN MY BIRTHDAY PARTY THEN MY INTERNET WENT DOWN AND IT STILL IS! ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN AND UNTIL THEN, STAY MURDEROUS MY LOVELY KITTENS!