Chapter 1- Who is it

Emily's POV

"Miss Kate, why did you only call the girls in here?" I asked confused, as she paced nervously in front of us.
"Someone's hiding something, and I need to find out who it is." She mumbled. I looked down the line of girls who all stood in studio B. Every girl from A troupe, and any girl above 15 from B troupe. I stood at one end of the long line, Riley beside me, then Michelle, Chloe, Giselle, Thalia, Amanda, then Stephanie, Beth, Tiffany, and 2 more B troupers, Hannah and Stacey. I noticed Amanda looking scared at what Kate had said. Probably worried about something from her past at Elite. The rest of us were confused, and mildly nervous. Miss Kate sighed, before reaching into her pocket and pulling out a surprising object. She held it in front of her, showing us clearly what it was. A positive pregnancy test. "Who does this belong to?" She asked, shaking her head. I looked down the line, to see if anyone's face changed to worry. No one seemed to have known about the test, everyone seemed generally surprised that someone in the room was pregnant. I shifted my glance to my baby sister beside me. Riley shrugged her shoulders, stumped as to who the test really belonged to. It doesn't belong to me, I've only been dating Hunter for a few weeks, I would never move that fast. And I know it doesn't belong to Riley, firstly she's single and has been since James cheated on her 4 months ago, second, despite what she says, I know for a fact she's not over him, and third, she's still a virgin. She would tell me if she wasn't. Miss Kate sighed, obviously someone here is lying. "I don't want to have to do this the hard way." She said, crossing her arms. Still, no one spoke up. There was no quiet 'it's mine', just silence. After a few more minutes, Kate sighed once again, uncrossing her arms. "I'll give whoever it is until the end of the day to tell me, and if they don't, everyone in this room will be taking a pregnancy test tomorrow." She stated, before slipping the test back in her pocket and walking out of studio B, turning towards studio A, where A troupe was about to start rehearsal. After she had left, chatter broke out amongst us all. Everyone was questioning who was pregnant. Whoever it is, they're an amazing actor, I wouldn't be able to guess. I checked my phone, seeing the time.
"Guys, rehearsal in 5." I announced over the chatter. All the A troupe girls nodded, slowly breaking away to head to studio A. "Do you think the person will tell Kate before the end of the day?" I asked Giselle as we walked to studio A together.
"If they're on B troupe, maybe, but anyone that's smart and is in A troupe definitely wouldn't. As soon as they do, Miss Kate will replace them. I don't think anyone on A troupe wants to be kicked off and replaced." She explained. I nodded.
"I see your point, I mean if they get an abortion they can still dance, so telling Kate would be stupid. I'm definitely not the one that's pregnant though, just to make that clear. And Riley isn't either." I replied.
"I'm not either, and I already knew it wasn't Riley. I don't even know why Miss Kate made her go to studio B, I mean everyone knows it's not her. She's too innocent for that." Giselle chuckled.
"Plus she's still heartbroken over what happened with James." I added.
"I know. God, I thought he finally changed." She sighed, right before we entered the studio.

Here's my new book! I hope you enjoy! Who's pregnant? Leave guesses in the comments!
xx