Meeting Everyone

4h later it's 1:00
You: Thanks you guys that really helped me!
Aaron, Aph, Vylad: It's no problem!
You: I think I have some cookie dough in the refrigerator. As a thanks I could make cookies for you guys!
Aphmau: We can help you make them!
You: Thank Irene I suck at making cookies I hoped one of you would have helped me!😂 Aaron and Vlyad theres Netflix on the TV just hit the red button.
       Knock Knock Knock
You: COMING! Aph the cookie dough is in the refrigerator.
Aphmau: K
There were 4 boys at the door one with White hair and green eyes, one with Blonde hair and blue eyes, one With dark Blue Hair and Blue eyes and one with Light brown hair and blue eyes
You: Hello?
???, ???, ??? And ???:Welome to the neighbourhood!
???:Damn your HOT! I'd be sold if you have a nice butt! Why don't you Turn around!
???: TRAVIS!!
I'm taking the one with White hair and green eyes name is Travis and he is a flirt. Guarantied. I Slapped him.
You: Pervert!
The one with Brown hair said "sorry about him"
Travis: OW! I just got hit twice!
Then a girl with blue hair came up beside them.
???: You deserved it! Hi my names Katelyn!
The one with the brown hair said his name was Lurance. The one with the blue hair said his name was Dante. I knew the one with the white hairs name was Travis and the blonde man said his name was Garroth. I invited them to come in. They did. They were a little surprised to see Vylad and Aaron on my couch. But then I told them that they helped me move in and Aphmau and I were in the kitchen making cookies. I told them that they could sit and watch Netflix with Them and they toke up my offer. Katelyn came in the kitchen and Helped me and Aph make cookies.
30 mins later
You: COOKIES ARE READY!
All the boys bolted into the kitchen and grabbed a plate and some cookies and ran to the couch. Probably not wanting to Miss there show. We all sat down and cookies together I sat beside Travis and he put his arm around me. Surprisingly I let him do it and I think it surprised him and some people too.