Dinner

After watching two full seasons of Netflix shows it was about 4:00 and we were all getting hungry. We were debating between Olive Garden and just ordering Chinese food and Olive Garden won. We would all go home get ready and meet at Aphmaus house at 5:00. {the photo on top is the outfit} it was getting warmer out but it was still a little cold, especially at night. I toke a shower and put on my out fit^^^^.It was 4:52.
You: I should get going But I can't stop thinking about Travis.
How he held me while we were watching that movie. He was so cute too. But I keep on thinking that katelyn likes him and I don't want to ruin anything between them. Travis broke my thoughts.
Travis: Somebody thinks out  loud.
I jumped in place.
Travis: Sorry I didn't to scary you.
You: no no it's fine! How much did you hear?
Travis: Enough to say there is nothing going on between me and Katelyn.
You: Oh so you didn't here enything from the beginning?!
Travis: Did you want me too?😏
He move closer to me, but Aphmau opened the door and said
Aphmau: Are you coming in or what?!?
I think after a bit she realized what was happening and she froze.
Aphmau: s-sorry
You: no no it's fine
We just went inside ignoring the fact that Travis was so close. Everyone was there all ready. We all decided to go in Aphmaus car since it was right out the door. I sat beside Travis and Katelyn. Mine and Travis' hands touched on the seat. I expected Travis to hold my hand but instead he just moved his hand and rubbed his neck. I started blushing it looked like he was too. The fact at him blushing about me had made my blush deepen and my heart flutter.
Soon enough we were at the restaurant. I really wanted to sit beside Travis but when Travis sat down Garroth and Lurance sat beside him. They smirked at eachother. Were they trying to sabotage me and Travis' relationship?! This made me mad but I had to stay calm and pretend to didn't bother me. I sat beside katelyn and Aph. At least Travis was right across from me, right?
The waiter came and toke the orders for the food and drinks. I looked at Travis and smiled he smiled and winked at me, which made me blush a bit. After about 20 mins of talking our food came. It was so good. About five mins in Travis mouthed to me" These idiots didn't let me sit beside you" he pointed to Garroth and Lurance. This made giggle and blush a bit. After dinner we all split the bill. It was about 9:00 and I wasn't really that tired. As we got out of the car at Aphmaus house I invited Everyone to come watch a movie at my place. Everyone said it was to late. Except of Travis. Everyone started walking home, I told Travis to go get your PJs on and come to my house in 5 and we walked home.