Pool party

1 mouth later
I woke up with the thought of Travis. We were dating now and thinking of him moving into my house. It was Saturday and we were all going to Aph, Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan's house for a pool party. Aphmau and Aaron were dating know and that was really cute! I think Kawaii-Chan and Dante were heading down the road of dating. The party started at 2:00. It was 12:00 and me and Travis wanted to hang out, so he was coming at 1:00. He would come over to my house ready so we could just hang out than head right over.
            One hour later
I think I look good. I'll get Travis' opinion when he gets here. ( the suit in whereing is ^^) after looking at my self in the mirror for a bit there was a knock at my door. Just as I hoped it was Travis. He didn't say anything he just grabbed my waist, picked me up and kissed me. I was on cloud 9 when ever he kissed me, I always wanted it to last forever but it never did. He went to go put me down but I rapped my legs around his waist. He closed the door and sat on the couch, still holding the kiss. After about a minute of making out he grabbed my waist, pulling out of the kiss.
Travis: Hey Beautiful, I loved my grande entrance😏.
You: I bet you did!
I said giggling abit.
You: How do I look?
I said getting up a twirling around.
Travis: You look so good, I might have to tell the boys to keep their eyes up.
The more he looked at me the more he started to blush. Now I noticed he was shirtless. The made me go RED. Travis giggle.
Travis: Your so cute when you blush.
Travis started to walk over to me, he put his arms around my waist, pressed his fore head to mine and my phone went off.😭😂. It maid both of us jumped. I went to go look at my phone it was aph.
" Hey Y/N, you and Travis still coming over? I just wanted to make sure how much we had to cook for"
" Hey Aph, yea me and Travis are still coming over."
I looked at the clock, it was 1:30.
" Will be over in half an hour"
"K can't wait"
"Me too"
Travis: Who was that?
You: it was just Aph confirming who was coming.
Travis: Wat'ch wanna do?
You: Watch some Netflix?
Travis: Sure.
We both sat on the couch and as a reflex Travis put his are around me. We watch a couple episodes and Just as I expected my alarm went off and it was 2:00. Travis and I grabbed our towels and headed over Hand in hand. We walked over to Aphs house and headed into the backyard and everyone was there!
You: we're here!