The time turner

"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" Voldemort screamed with glee.
Even though I did not know him that well, he had been my sister's best mate since year one. I looked over and saw Hermione burst into tears. It hurt to see my sister that way. I also saw my best friend, Ginny Weasley cry, which also felt like a knife. I began to cry. I got so angry, that I walked right up to Voldemort.
"What do you want, girl?" He said, glaring at me.
"You. Will. Pay!" I said through gritted teeth. He let out a cold, shrill laugh.
My hand curled into a fist.
"Lordess, go!" I heard Hermione yell.
I glared one more time and walked off. I needed one person I knew I could alway count on's advice. Dumbledore.
I ran to the corridor and saw the huge Griffin
"LEMONE DROPS!" I screamed at it.
It opened up. I ran up the spiral staircase. I then entered Dumbledore's office.
"Hello Miss. Granger!" The portrait of the white bearded wizard said.
"Harry-he......is-dead." I said, salty tears running down my face.
"Ah, I made a plan just in case." Dumbledore said, his blue eyes twinkling.
I wiped my running nose "A plan?"
"Yes, Miss. Granger, a plan. A plan that requires you."
I wiped my eyes "Me?"
"Yes you!"
"I'm just a sixth year. Ask Hermione. She is the one with all the talent."
Dumbledore chuckled. "Miss. Granger is a brilliant girl, but we need a more-friendly person for this job. Not someone who will not quote Fantastic Beasts and where to Find Them all the time."
"But-"
"Your a bloody Gryffindor Lordess."
I rolled my eyes "Alright. What do I have to do."
He swung open on his hinges to revel a golden hour glass.
"A time turner? Why would I need that?"
"Well, you see my dear, you need to go back in time and-"
"WHAT?!?"
"Go back in time. You also have to be younger."
"Why would I need I need to be younger?"
"Well, the plan is that you, a caring young lady, go back in time and befriend Tom Riddle."
"I-I-are you sure Professor?"
"Of course I'm sure. Now, drink this de-aging potion."
I looked at the purple liquid
"How old will this make me, sir?" I asked, sighing
"11."
"11?!"
"Yes, you will be starting Hogwarts in the year 1937."
"Oh God, ok, bottoms up."
I felt my insides change. Puberty reversed.
"Professor?" My voice was higher
"Alright, now take the time turner. 50 turnes should do it, and tell everyone you are a pureblood. We are counting on you Lordess."
I nodded and took the time turner in my tiny hands. And started to spin it.
"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen. Sixteen...." I don't remember counting the rest, because I was in aw at my surroundings changing. Desks moved, chairs spun. And people zoomed in and out. I stopped at fifty. I was now in the year 1937 at 11 years old.