Tom Marvolo Riddle

I ran downstairs, knowing where the great hall was. The first years were already being sorted. I slid in with them, praying that Dumbledore had somehow put my name on the parchment.
"Riddle, Tom!" The headmistress yelled.
A rather attractive boy stepped onto the stage. He looked very nervous.
"SLYTHERIN!!" The hat yelled.
He sighed and walked off the stage.
"Granger, Lordess."
"Thank you, Dumbledore!" I said under my breath. A man who looked exactly like Dumbledore but younger winked at me. I was guessing that he was Dumbledore.
"Come on dear!" The lady lightly punched me into the stool.
The hat barely touched my head when it yelled "HUFFLEPUFF!!"
Hufflepuff?! Oh well.
I walked over and sat at the Slytherin table. I heard some kids whisper and point. I wasn't supposed to be there.
I sat right next to Tom Riddle. He had stunning green eyes that reminded me of Harry's. His face was dotted with freckles, and his hair was tidy and swept to the side.
"Hello." I said, smiling at him.
He looked up from the book he was reading
"Hello...." He said, awkwardly.
"I'm Lordess Granger, what's your name?"
"Tom Marvolo Riddle."
"What are you reading?"
"That new book, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."
"That book is not new it-" I had to stop myself, remembering that I was now in the past.
"Sorry, I am thinking of a different book." I said, quickly covering up. Tom had narrowed his eyes and was now staring at me funny. Let out a awkward giggle, and brushed some of my dark brown frizzy hair out of my face.
"Why are you sitting here?" Tom asked me "I heard your name called and you were a Hufflepuff."
"I looked at you over here, and you looked like you needed a friend."
He smiled back at me "You are right, Lordess."