He can't have what isn't his.

(Trigger warning?)

Unknown number: I can't wait 2 c u tonite bby grl.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows when she read the text. She didn't recognize the number nor was ever getting cozy with anyone else except her wife, I mean if you asked Camila there was basically no time for her to cheat with their constant times together. Everyone knew that. Deleting it, she went on to check her messages. Smiling at one that caught her eye.

Curly Fries: hey Laur! Can you and RoRo hang out today? :D if Camila would like to come too she's more than welcome to join(:

She laughed at his nickname then showed it to Camila.

Camila read over the text about five more times before looking over at her wife. "And you really want to do this?"

"Yes. Well she said she wanted to see Cameron, you know she hasn't got to see him yet. Except for all the pictures on instagram."

"Why do you post so many anyways?"

"Because I can't help that my baby is so damn cute. Stop pretending to act all innocent. I seen his fan account, you're the only one who ever calls him bubba. You're just as bad my Latin lover." Lauren said trailing her fingers lightly down Camilas chest to the waistband of her sweats. Camila groaned at the touch like expected. "Please." Lauren said, peppering Camilas neck with feather like kisses.

"No."

Biting her lip, Lauren grabbed Sebastian over the girls sweats. "Please?" She asked, giving him a little grope.

Camila shivered at the contact and cursed herself for being already almost all the way erect. "Nope. You're gonna stay your pretty lit-oh fuck."

Camila didn't even see the hand that snuck passed her sweats. She was too distracted trying to get Lauren to stay home. Lauren had a hand stroking Camila's member slowly and the brunette was trembling.

"Can she come over then?" Lauren asked hopefully, slowly easing herself down to Camilas center. "You'll be here the whole time. It's just a play date between her and Cameron."

Camila bit her lip willing to shake her head. "N-no." Camilas member was starting to ache and she hated herself for almost giving in.

Shrugging Lauren sat up on her knees. "Oh well, maybe next time."

"Oh hell no."

Smiling innocently Lauren tilted her head. "What?"

"Tori can fucking come over right now because their is no fucking way you're going to leave me all hot and bothered. I know you can see what you did." Camila said referring to the big buldge in her sweats. "You started it and you're getting rid of it."

Lauren licked her lips then nodded. "Okay daddy." She smirked victoriously when she seen Camila physically shutter. She knew about the girls 'daddy' kink and never used it until now.

Camila quickly pulled the girl on top of her into a hungry kiss.

-----------

Curly Fries:

I'm walking up right now.

I'm liking the little garden outside.

Oh shit their was a big ass bee.

.....

Lauren giggled when she seen the typing bubbles. She was curious as to what Tori had to say but her eyes widened instantly when she heard a loud ass thud coming from outside. She looked to Cameron then rushed over to pick him up and set him on her hip. "Hold on baby. We have to check some-"