In the mirror.

(ya'll its about to get real smutty in here. So if you didn't catch it, this is your smut warning.)

"I'll go wherever you go."

As soon as those words left Camilas mouth, Laurens lips were instantly on hers in a sweet kiss. Lauren cupped both of the girls cheeks as she tried to convey all of the love and appreciation to the girl.

When she pulled away, Camilas eyes were still closed as a dazed smile graced her face.

"I love you so much." Lauren whispered, smiling when Camila revealed her favorite pair of chocolate brown eyes. "I don't feel like I tell you enough."

"I love you too." Camila said with a goofy smile, wrapping her arms around the girls waist. Lauren gasped when she felt Sebastian press against her clothed center. "Sorry." She added shyly before letting her hands fall to her sides awkwardly.

Lauren smiled before giving the girl a chaste kiss. "You're so cute baby. You're my wife remember? You're allowed to touch me." She said softly before taking her wife's hands and placing them on her round backside.

Feeling the smooth skin there, Camila squeezed Laurens ass a little harshly making the girl moan. "Mmm."

Lauren wrapped her arms around Camilas neck as she took her lips between hers. Their lips dancing in perfect sync as Camila continued to grind her stiff member against Laurens swollen bundle of nerves.

Camila swallowed each one of Laurens moans as her wife started to grind against her with need. Lauren started to blindly guide them into the bathroom until her back hit the sink.

"Baby." Lauren moaned pleadingly before kissing her wife again.

"Here?" Camila rasped out as she looked at her wife through her eyelashes.

Lauren simply nodded, as she started peppering kisses on the underside of her wife's jaw line. Her light kisses ended up slowly lining to her ear until Laurens warm breath caressed her ear with each soft pant. "I want to watch you while you fuck me from behind Camila." Lauren husked out before taking her earlobe between her teeth.

Camila gulped at the request but at the same time always fantasized about it. Biting her lip, Camila willed herself to be dominant as she roughly grabbed onto her wife's hips and turned her around. Lauren gasped when she felt the cool marble against her stomach.

Finding the zipper of Laurens stage top, she quickly undid it to expose Laurens full breasts. Her cock twitched just staring at her wife's perfect naked torso. She decided to leave her wife's panties on as she guided her fingers down her taut stomach. "You want me to fuck you?" Camila husked against the girls neck as her fingers slid past the thin material of the girls panties.

Lauren nodded silently, biting her lip as she felt her wife's slender fingers swipe through her wet folds.

"You want me to fuck you from behind baby? Stretch you out with my thick cock?" Camila asked nipping on the girls neck as her other hand massaged Laurens left breasts. She started to roll the stiffened bud in between her fingers as she heard the collective moans coming from her wife. "You have to be a good girl and let me fuck you with my fingers first." Camila said before plunging her fingers into her wife's damp core.

Laurens hips instantly bucked as Camila started to thrust her fingers into Lauren at a slow pace. The anticipation was slowly building her up to her orgasm. "Fuck baby. That feels so good."

"You like that Laur?" Camila asked before adding another finger. Groaning as she heard her wife's moaning grow louder. "You have to be quiet Lo." Camila said as she started to massage her wife's breast. Her erection only ached more as she watched Lauren essentially start to ride her fingers to get closer to her high.

"Fuck Camz I'm so close." Lauren said desperately as Camilas fingers started to thrust faster. "Holy shit." Lauren squealed as her head rested back on Camilas shoulder. Lauren squeezed her eyes shut once she felt Camilas thumb rub at her swollen clit mercilessly. She moaned out rather loudly before feeling like her legs were going to fail on her.

Camila took her fingers back and guided them towards Laurens mouth who eagerly took them and sucked on them sensually. Camila shivered as her wife tasted herself with a swirl of her tongue. When Lauren took them out with a 'pop' Camila spoke up again.

"We're not done yet baby." Camila said softly before literally ripping apart Laurens panties. "I have to reward you for being a good girl." She added before grabbing one of Laurens legs and hoisting it up onto the counter of their sink.

The position Lauren was in made Camila's mouth water. She could see her wife's glistening core, and she was instantly hypnotized as she dropped on her knees and started tasting the girl. Lauren moaned out, her legs already trembling as she sensually rode her wife's face. Camila continued to fuck the girl with her tongue as she stroked her member. A couple more minutes, and Lauren fell into her second orgasm.

Lapping up the juices that spilled out of Lauren Camila finally got up, while licking her lips. Lauren shivered as Camila made her tip slip through Laurens very sensitive center. "Please Camila." Lauren said desperately as she watched her wife give gentle kisses against her shoulder.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Camila allowed her full length to sink into Laurens awaiting core. They both moaned at the contact and Camila groaned already feeling close. "You're so tight baby." Camila whispered, grabbing onto a breasts to stable herself as she started to thrust into Lauren at a medium pace. Lauren already felt close as well, she desperately grabbed onto her leg just for something to hold.

When she looked into the mirror, the look on Camilas face got her that much closer to the edge. It was a mistake wanting to watch Camila fuck her because she came way to fast. Only seeing her wife through the mirror was hard for Camila. Not being able to take it anymore, she grabbed her wife's chin to turn her face towards her and kissed her hungrily. Lauren started to moan into the girls mouth as Camila started to pound into her at a relentless pace. You could hear the sound of their sexes and soft pants as they tried to keep quiet. With one last deep thrust, they both were sent over the edge.

"Fuck." Camila groaned as she released into her wife. Resting her head on her shoulder.

"I love you so fucking much." Lauren breathed out as Camila pulled out and Lauren dropped her leg. She turned around to pull her wife into a bruising kiss. "I think I'm gonna be walking funny tomorrow." Lauren pouted.

"I love you too baby. And probably." Camila shrugged nonchalantly.

"You ass." Lauren said with a slight shove. "Can we sleep again? You tired me out." Giggling Camila nodded.

"Sure. We have to wake up at 9 though because Cam always wakes up at 9:10 and we have to get ready." Lauren nodded, already plopped onto the bed. Naked but cuddled up. "Why the guest bedroom by the way?" Camila asked, wiping herself off and joining her wife, wrapping her arms around her securely.

"Because." Lauren sighed then shook her head. "I feel horrible having sex with Cameron in the other room. So I pick the room the farthest away from his so I don't feel as bad." Lauren said laughing at how it sounded.

Camila smiled before kissing the girls nose. "You're so cute."

"Ehh. It's a blessing and a curse." Lauren said exasperated, already dozing off on her wife's shoulder. "I love you." Lauren said giving her wife's underside jaw a light kiss. "I can't wait to go on the road with you."

"Me neither." Camila smiled kissing the girls forehead. "I love you too."

----------

Any who, here's some Smuff because it was smutty but fluffy(x I had to get this out here because I felt bad for leaving it out xD Thanks for reading(: please vote and comment! Till next time :3

-Ella.