Rehearsals.

Camila walked down the stairs, one hand lazily wiping her eyes from sleep. The other hand adjusting herself. She didn't even know why she got up when she heard sounds downstairs, but she did.

Shrugging it off, she spotted a newspaper being held up by her wife. She quirked an eyebrow at that.

"So baby, we're back to those days? You know we have something called electronics." Camila chuckled to herself, walking over to the fridge and taking a swig out of the orange juice.

"Well sweetums, I think newspapers are way more informational." Camila froze in front of the fridge, once she heard the familiar Australian accent instantly making her groan. "Awh baby cakes, I'm so flattered you're that excited to see me."

Camila turned around and glared at the girl, orange juice still in hand. "Why are you here?"

"Pour some in a cup, that's gross."

"Actually, this is my house and therefore my orange juice. So no thank you. I will not put this in a cup." Camila said while mockingly taking another swig from the container. "Now why are you here!?"

"Because you're extremely hot wife invited me to go see her rehearsals for the new tour. You know? Just a simple lap dance." Maia smirked, wanting to get a reaction from Camila.

Camilas eyes nearly buldged out their sockets. "No. Where's my wife?"

Maia shrugged nonchalantly. "Rethinking your marriage. I tired her out earlier."

"You know wh-"

Camila stopped herself when she heard the door open then close. She walked over to the living room and in came walking her undeniably attractive wife.

Laurens back was still to her and she took a moment to admire her wife's ass in those running shorts.

When Lauren turned around she gawked at the way her taut abs were glistening and how they would contract due to her breathing.

Lauren went on a run.

"Hey baby." Lauren said, her voice coming out in a very sexy rasp.

"H-"

"Camila you might wanna hide that horn coming from your down stairs." Maia butted in, walking over to Lauren and wrapping her up in a hug. "Hey Laur!" She chirped happily.

Camila furrowed her eyebrows at that. She didn't have a hor- when she looked down she mumbled curses realizing what Maia meant. Fucking Sebastian.

"You might want to get rid of it. It's uncomfortable." Maia said, laughing at the girls flushed cheeks.

Camila on the other hand was sort of embarrassed but also disappointed when she thought back to high school and everyone found out about her secret. How everyone looked so uncomfortable just by being in the same room as her. Maia wasn't trying to hit a nerve, but she did.

Lauren seen the face Camila was making and knew it was her deep thought face. She let go of Maia then walked over to her wife.

"Hey Mi, we'll be back." Lauren said already making their venture off to the guest bedroom.

Once they made it in, Lauren closed the door behind them. She turned to look at Camila, her brows furrowed. Before Camila can make any sentence of protest stating she's 'fine', Lauren pulls the girl into her body.

"She didn't mean it like that baby. Maia has no filter."

Camila sighed then nodded against the crook of Laurens neck.