Chapter 1

From the way that we touch, baby, to the way that you kiss on me 🍀

I hope you guys support this, I'm counting on you! :)

Louis POV

"Hi," a small voice from my right sounded.

I whipped my head away from the two cheeky devils only to see Lisa, our Sugascape interviewer, giving me a pointed look.

I widened the smile I already had, "Hey babe!"

She shuffled her cards in her hands, putting her concentration on what she was about to say rather than looking at me. "Are we filming now?" I asked, looking directly at the camera as I widened my eyes in the silliest manner.

She looked up from her cards, "Yes, Lou." she replied, a smirk now grazing her lips. "Okay, let's start."

"Yep,"

"So Louis, how are you? How's the tour been like?"

I felt my lips turning up as I replied, "Yeah, well the tour's been going really great, the fans have been amazing in supporting us," I suddenly let out a small chuckle from the next thing I was going to say, "And really, they give me too much carrots! I'm waiting for that Lamborghini!" I exclaimed.

I heard Niall and Harry from the other side of the room laughing at what I just said.

"Have you been eating those carrots, Lou?" Lisa asked playfully.

I exaggerated a nod moving my hands that were resting peacefully on my lap until I realized that I was holding onto something. I gripped the microphone, laughing silently as I held it in front of me, "Am I suppose to speak into this?" I asked, pointing at the long black microphone that looked absolutely ridiculous.

"Yeah. Okay, so on with it, Lou. We've been hearing a lot about Larry Stylinson from directioners everywhere, what do you think about that?"

I laughed hard at the question, only to silence myself after thinking of a great idea. I put on a passive face, lazily looking at the camera, "It's going on really well," I nodded my head in sync with my words, "We both really love each other!"

I looked over to where Harry and Niall were looking at me with big smiles on their faces, ready to burst into laughter. "Come on here, Haz!" I waved my hands, urging him to come closer, "Harry! Harry!"

He finally gave in, a huge smile still etched on his face, his dimples getting bigger by the second.

I patted my lap with both hands loudly, "Sit here, Haz!"

He shook his head, his smile still not breaking. I rolled my eyes at the camera, "Lookie here, Harry's being shy now, isn't he?"

Lisa laughed from her end, "Oh come on , Harry, you don't have to hide it!"

Harry finally gave in after a few more teasing comments and sat down on my lap. I put my arms around him, "So you see," I gave the camera a smug smile, "Harry Styles and I are very much in love," I shrugged, "Larry Stylinson is real!"

I could hear Nialler's loud laugh from where he was, it was crazy. I moved Harry to the side to get a view on what was happening to that little leprechaun. I laughed so loud that I almost choked on my own spit. He was lying on the floor, laughing like no one was watching him.

I suddenly felt Harry laughing along side with me, my arms that were still wrapped around him moved with his body as we watched the scene unfold.

"Are you seeing this? Are you seeing this?!" I asked Sugarcape, taking one glance at them to see that they were also laughing at the little Irish man.