Chapter 3

I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you

Harry's POV

"So we just heard it, boys. The rest of the One Direction tour is being cancelled. Can you tell us more about this sudden news?" the radio one presenter's voice asked over the phone.

Liam, of course, was the first one to answer, "Uhm yeah, it just really sucks that the tour is going to be cancelled and we're really sorry to all the fans who tried really hard to get tickets. We just wanted to give you guys a big apology and we hope you still continue to support us."

He passed the phone over to Louis, "Yeah, we're really sorry for the sudden news and we hope you guys don't give up on seeing us. We all still will give you updates through twitter and everything."

"O-okay, so not only the fans but probably everybody else in the world, they're all asking the same question. So what are you guys going to do the rest of the time you're away from tour?" she asked.

The phone was passed over to me, "Uhm," I met Louis's eyes, "We can't really say where we're going and all we can tell you guys about what we're doing is that it's uh, all for you."

I grimaced, is it? None of us even knew what we were going to be doing at the bungalow let alone why. I passed the phone over to Louis, feeling a sick pit on my stomach form from what I just said. I hated lying to the fans but then again, it could possibly be not a lie.

I tuned myself out from the rest of the interview, hearing occasional talks of how the fans were reacting and how much disappointment we brought to the them. I wallowed in my own self pity the rest of the time, sometimes catching Louis's eyes to see him looking at me worriedly.

He eventually moved away from where he was situated between Niall and Zayn to sit next to me, giving me a light squeeze on the shoulder, "You okay, Hazza?" he whispered.

I gulped, a tingle of nerves suddenly flashing through me as I thought of all the disappointment we would bring. I looked Louis in the eyes, not even bothered by the thought him seeing me upset. "I don't know, Lou." I answered.

A light squeeze on my hand got my attention, I didn't even notice him grabbing it a little while ago. I gave a light hearted squeeze back, trying to show him silently that I appreciated his concern.

"So we've still gotten a few positive comments from some directioners," the lady's voice caught my attention, "Here's one from a Samantha Malik-"

"Hey, what a coincidence!" Zayn said in a silly voice.

"Yes, well so Samantha said 'You guys are still the best and I'll always support you through everything. Please come back to Sweden."

I smiled despite myself, the feeling of something a little less than happy but more than depressing entering me. it was nice to know that we at least still had loyal fans that would seriously still support us through bad times.

"Another fan from Yorkshire said, 'I'll continue to support 1D through everything and I think it's actually a good idea for them to take a little break. They must be exhausted from all the touring and they deserve a little time to themselves.' So boys, what do you want to say to these fans who continue to support you?"

Zayn was the one who took the phone in his hands this time, "Uh, yeah, we're just really grateful to all you fans who continue to support us through these uh, surprising turn of events and we're going to make sure that this time away from you all will be productive and I hope that you can still support us whether you see us or not."

"Okay. Now do you guys have any last messages to the fans out there? Niall? Harry?" she asked.

Niall took the phone away from Zayn as he stared at the ground while talking, "Uh, we're just really sorry to all of you, please know that whatever we do in the band is for all of you out there. Thank you for everything, you guys are amazing."