Chapter 7

Live While We're Young - so excited!

Louis' POV

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we-"

"Stop it!" Zayn changed his answer, giving Harry a glare.

"But we've been on the road for hours," he complained, "We should be there by now."

Liam rolled his eyes but kept his body still because of Niall's head on his shoulders.

We've left the hotel about two hours ago but we were still on the road to the bungalow. We decided that we weren't going to rest up anymore because we wanted to get there faster. I felt a pressure on my shoulder, turning to my left to see Harry looking exhausted.

"Alright?" I asked him softly, not wanting to disturb the others in the car.

"Yeah," he replied, "Just bored."

"Yeah, well," I closed my eyes, "You'll just have to be a little more patient."

---------------

"Boys, we're here!" someone shouted just as the car stopped moving.

I kept my body still, not wanting to move from the current comfortable position I was in. I felt someone stir beside me but still, I let my muscles stay relaxed due to exhaustion. I heard a yawn from my left then felt a hand hit my head softly which in turn, led me to open my eyes slowly.

"Ugh, Haz." I complained, giving him a worn out look.

He looked at me with that signature cheeky smile of his, trying to look innocent. "We're here." he said simply.

I shook my head, ruffling his hair as we both made our way out of the car. In front of us, I could still see Liam trying to wake Niall up with a few gentle nudges to his shoulder. I bit my lip, Liam was such a softie when it came to Niall, I figured I should help him out.

When I came close to where Niall and Liam were, I hit Niall's head, causing him to lift his head up in sudden alarm.

"Louis!" Liam cried, shooting me a glare from where I was already making my way out of the van.

I gave him the same innocent look Harry gave me awhile ago then waved, cupping my hands on either side of my mouth, "Sorry, Niall!" I called out.

I saw him smile briefly but I turned away from him too fast to really see his expression. Harry and I made our way to the back of the van, hauling our bags out while Zayn's body was already headed towards the door.

"Alright?" Harry asked me, giving me a big smile.

"Yeah," I replied with a smile of my own, "This might be fun."

Harry nodded but I caught the abrupt look that appeared on his face that I started to doubt what I actually saw. "Harry," I narrowed my eyes, "Are you alright?"

He pursed his lips, gripping the duffel bag with both his hands as he let out a grunt. "Yeah," he replied, pretending to be preoccupied, "Of course."

So he didn't want to talk about it then, I concluded. I banished the thoughts out of my mind, thinking about how I guess he just didn't want to tell me. I knew he would if I properly asked him to but I didn't want to intrude on anything. I lifted my own duffel bag with no difficulty, following Harry into the house as he held the front door open for me. He dropped his bag beside the entryway, making it easy for me to see where I should also leave mine.