Chapter 2

Tell me I'm a screwed up mess, that I never listen, listen

Louis POV

"This is bloody ridiculous, why would they do this?!" Harry shouted, looking us all in the eye as he vented out his anger.

It was just after the interview and we were now at the hotel. We filled Niall in on everything from the car ride back to the hotel. Just like us, he was bummed. We didn't even know why the last tour dates were being cancelled, the management must be going crazy!

Zayn and Harry were the ones who took it the hardest though, you could see it through Zayn's upset silence and Harry's unmanaged ranting. I personally didn't know what to think, it wouldn't register in my mind.

Just by this, we would be disappointing so many adoring fans and it would be a reflection on how easily these tours can be called unreliable.

Harry flopped backwards towards the bed that I was sitting on, letting out a big sigh that signified the end of his rant. I put a hand on his shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.

"So when do we leave?" I asked Liam quietly from the other bed he was sitting on.

He raised his head up from his hands, looking at my lazily, "Tomorrow afternoon, we're going to the bungalow then staying for..." he trailed off.

By then, I realized that all of the boys were listening. How long would we have to be trapped until we could perform again?

"Two weeks."

And that's when the rage from all the other boys and I started. "What?!" I screamed, "Two weeks? What the bloody hell are we supposed to do there for two weeks?!"

Liam closed his eyes and said very solemnly, "I don't know, Lou. What management wants, they get."

A loud growl escaped from my lips, "They can't just suddenly do this! What about the fans?"

Liam looked at the ground, his voice holding a big pool of sadness, "They're going to refund all the tickets and cancel all the meetings with them."

A delicate whimper from the other bed caught our attention. Niall was lying on the bed that Liam was sitting on in a belly flop, clutching one of the giant pillows as he laid his head on it face first. Was he crying?

I met Liam's eyes, silently begging him to do something about the situation. He nodded hesitantly, moving his body to where Nialler's head was, settling himself in a sitting position as he patted his shoulder gently.

"Shh.. Nialler.. It'll be okay.. Shh, Niall.." hiccups and dry heaves were the only response to his attempt to silence him.

I looked at them sadly, who knew Niall would be the most emotional out of us all? Hm, actually he would be, but I didn't think it would be like this. I mean he's always so carefree and always laughing, getting the most reaction out of all of us in every situation but not negative ones.

To calm myself down, I reached over to where Harry's head was, giving his curls a big massage to keep my mind off things.

"So what do we do now eh, Liam?" Zayn asked from where he was sitting on a desk, looking just as mysterious as always.

A loud sigh escaped Liam's lips as he continued patting Niall's head, "The best that we can do now is at least give the fans some time with us."

Harry nodded, my hand moving with him because I was still holding his curls, "Let's make a video for them."

"Yeah," Liam replied, "we should make one after dinner."

We all agreed, still trying to process what just happened when Harry abruptly stood up from where he was laying on the bed.