[1]

"welcome to seoul performing arts school, yeri!"

the small girl looked around at the large school that stood in front of her. she followed the girl, sooyoung/joy, into the school. she began to show her around to the many different classrooms and helped yeri with her schedule.

"so after you make a right, walk straight and your singing class should be the 3rd door on the left." joy explained.

"thanks joy." yeri smiled. she was glad she got assistance on her first day at sopa.

"it's not problem, yeri. i gotta go, i have to get to math."

yeri nodded as joy jogged away. she listened to the joy's direction and found herself in front of her new classroom. she entered and realized most of the students were there already.

"you must be the new student." the teacher greeted, standing up from her desk.

"ah, ne." yeri nodded.

"class, this is our new student. she will be joining our class." the teacher announces.

"uh, annyeonghaesayo. my name is kim yerim, but i go by yeri. uh, please take care of me." yeri bowed as she finished her introduction.

"alright, yeri. why don't you go sit over there?" the teacher pointed at an empty seat by a window in the back. on the other side was a boy.

"ne."

she walked back to her new desk and settled in. she looked at the boy next to her, who had a blank look on his a face. he had brown hair. a bowl cut. he looks like a coconut, she thought to herself. as if feeling her stare, he turned to look in her direction. yeri quickly diverted her gaze to the desk. jungkook glanced at the girl and just returned back to paying attention to the teacher.

"that was jieun's seat." muttered the boy who promised never to love again.

_

hello loves! i have a new jungri story yay! this story isn't connected to timberlands at all, in case you were wondering. this will probably be a more serious and sad book, but idk maybe i'll make yeri really cute and stuff i'll have to see. anyways, vote and comment!💕

-abbie💞