One

The bell of the school rang. Students we're rushing down to their destination. They weren't talking, it was just the sound of footsteps and the sound of doors squeaking open. The hallway was just a road for them, it wasn't for stopping or chilling, it was meant to be the road for destination without being interrupted.

The hallway and lockers were painted with white shiny paint. The students wore uniforms which is a white button up with a cream colored vest and skirts with tights. The boys wore black pants with white colored button up and cream colored vest. Not a single one of them is different but Trish is. Not by the way she dressed, but the way she thinks.

Students thought about the same thing, about studies and soul mates but her mind was set on how did the colors end up on human's wrist. Is it from some kind of occasion or a specific date?

Trish walked down the hallway without interrupting anyone. She made her way to the classroom and took her seat. The class was already quiet, no one talks. It's like the teacher pressed a mute button. Finally the teacher started talking.

"As you all know, the school decided to lessen up the students here and send you to another school, not because we don't want you here. We want to strengthen our bonding with the school that you'll be transferring to," she stopped. She took out a piece of white paper with the signature of our main leader, the principal.

"What I'm holding is a list of names who will be going for the school," she continues. Adjusting her square-shaped old glasses, she read them.

Trish rested her back on the seat. Looking at the color of her wrist. Then she turned to the others. Blue.Green. Blue. Blue. Rainbow. White. Black. Green. Green.

She stopped turning, and look at hers. The color went from just an empty transparent bar without a color to white. Her eyes widened.

"Trish Tadiant," she raised her back as the teacher called her name.

"What is this white thing that suddenly appeared from nowhere, did my fate just changed?" She whispered.

She breathe in the air calmly. Her eyes scanned through the other's wrist. What happened? Trish stopped her mind and watch the teacher wrote something on the board.

The sound of the marker squeaking through the whiteboard made her stare. The teacher closed the cap of the marker pen and move away from the board.

Was this some kind of coincidence or was it fated?

"Today, we'll talk about soul mate," with that, the whole class went silence and just stare with curiousity filling up their minds.

*************************
A/N: Heyy guys, here's an update, if you're kinda confused, this is the chapter before the previous chapter I posted. I hope you enjoy this and tell me what you think :)x