// t h r e e \\

"Evan- Evan wake up, we're gonna be late" Violet mumbled, slightly and barely shaking Evan as he buried himself farther into the bed

"Just 5 more minutes" he breathily whispered as she sighed, they stayed up all night watching movies, and each of them had taken an hour nap, but Evan seemed to not wake up.

Violet rolled her eyes, jumping out of bed as her warm feet pressed against the cold wooden flooring. She yawned, taking a quick look out the window and she smiled a bit getting used to the place.

But when she turned around, she realized that she didn't have an accessible bathroom- she had to walk down the hall. Violet groaned as she took her makeup bag and everything down the hall, dragging her feet as she yawned.

She locked the room as she entered the bathroom, there was about 10 other girls waiting outside as she heard the voices echoing from the inside. Violet slid down the wall waiting, as she sighed. One of the downsides of living at school was definitely not having her own personal clean bathroom and shower.

Violet, got back off the floor, pulling her sweatshirt farther down to make sure it covered most of her legs as she bit her lip, resting her head against the wall as she stared at her dorm door.

Best bet is to do my makeup in my room- with a mirror... On the floor

So Violet started heading back to the dorm, bumping into Dylan on the way

"Morning" he said as she looked up at him, her short stature left him towering over her, she just offered a small smile as she rushed into her room

A 'morning' greeting doesn't make up for the fact you were a dick- but if that floats your boat, go ahead

She sat on her bed as she applied her makeup, Evan still faced the wall sleeping as Violet shook her head, but she knew he would get up soon, he always did this.

After she had thrown on a sweatshirt she found laying around and stole one of Evans snapbacks, she slipped on leggings, grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

The campus seemed like a big maze, full of twists and turns- and bees, lots of them. But they sat quietly on the tulips, and Violet didn't mind them. She understood they were just harmful little creatures, and she liked nature so she wouldn't even think about swatting one away. She had grown to like them after awhile, they were too sweet.

Violet followed the signs that pointed her in the right direction as she found the tall brick building she was hoping for, the special effects one.

She entered inside and it was extremely quiet, no one seemed to be around yet and her class was on the third floor. The first floor was really plain. There was just a couple benches and one or two paintings, along with a bathroom but that was about it.

When she entered the classroom upstairs after much travel and slow walking, Violet sat down next to Dylan silently, sliding into a seat as she dropped her backpack onto the floor, he stared at the desk as she rested her head on her hand. She looked back at the door as it opened, hoping it was Evan, she turned back around in disappointment as she noticed it wasn't.

Instead, it was a lanky boy, he wore a cutoff leather vest that exposed an enormous zombie tattoo that showed on his shoulder, he wore a beanie with a scull head attached to the top of it. He had a beard and walked next to his friend, who was quite small compared to him, wearing a grey v neck, and ginger hair.

They both traveled to the front of the room, siting next to each other as Violet couldn't even see the taller boy's counterpart since he towered over him so much.