: *comes on stage* 'Ello! Fula told me to come out and say hi. So, hi.  *a few seconds of silence* Oh, you actually want me to introduce myself? Fine.. The name's Viola. *the audience talks* You want to know my last name..? Well, too bad! Anyways, Im a water bender and a super villain- er, an ex-super villain.

I'm not exactly a hero... I guess you could call me a vigilante? Whatever I'm called, most of my friends, like Shift and Fula, want me to be a hero. *mumbles* At least Gigi gets me.. *the audience talks* Who's Gigi? You'll meet her later.

Back to the point. All my life I've either spent my time being a villain, or being trained to be a villain. It's hard to get that outta my system. I'm still making an effort, though. I've improved a lot of aspects of my personality.

For instance, the other day, i saw a lost kid. Instead of laughing at him, I helped him find his mum. *thinks* And, I found a baby bird that fell from its nest. Instead of ignoring it, i climbed up one of the biggest trees EVER, just to get it back to its nest.

Sooo, yeah.

*few seconds of silence* You're still here? *sigh* Fine. Stay. It gives me a reason to miss training *rolls eyes*. *silence* awkwarrrd.. I may as well tell you more about me.

My parents were bad guys, as you can probably tell, and they wanted me to carry on their legacy. So, I followed through with it until about a few months ago. I'm currently 16, which means 15 years and 9 months of villain experience. I know. Crazy.

You have a few questions? Well, what time is it? *talking* 12:00! I'm gonna be late for training.. But, I don't really care. Fire away!*the audience talks* Am I from England? Well, duh! Do you not hear my accent? *shakes head*

*talking* Did I like being a villain? Well, it's more fun than being a hero. Less rules, you get to do whatever you want.. But, if im being honest with myself, i like being a hero-- vigilante, whatever! *shakes head* more then being a villain. I kinda like being liked for being good than hated for being bad.

*talking* You still wanna know my last name? Fine. My full name is Viola Pearl Quinn. *talking* No, I'm not related to Harley Quinn! That would be pretty cool, though, that would make me and Gigi sisters! Again, you'll meet her later.

Okay, that's about It. I don't have any exiting battle moves or a cool backstory, so yep, that's all.
You know, you're nicer than I thought you'd be. *smiles*

Shift: Viola! It's time for training!

Viola: I gotta go. Shift needs me. It was nice to meet you. Bye! *goes off stage*