morning after:surprise surprise

**********Chapter 3**********

Liam;

The next morning I woke up with a very soft and warm Fay resting in my lap. The time said 9:10, and it was Saturday. No work for the both of us. I looked around to find Harry and Louis staring at us, hard to believe I didnt even hear them. They walked over silently and whispered in a soft voice,

"Liam, she stayed the whole night?" Louis seemed to be in disbelief.

"Yeah. We kinda passed out after the movie."

"Aww Liam...someones gotta wittle cwushy cwushy." Harry said in a girly voice.

Fay began to wake up and the boys retreated to the kitchen to watch from a far. Can't blame them really, they haven't seen me with a girl ever since Lindsay, my ex-girlfriend from three years ago cheated on me.

"Did I fall asleep on you last night Liam?"

''Yeah, I fell asleep on you too." I motioned to my arm that was around her.

She looked up at me and laughed a little, her cheeks started to turn a pinky color. And those big green eyes, they could be the cause of my death.

''Want me to go make breakfast?"

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU COOK LIAM?!" Zayn shouted.

Fay started to blush and hide behind my arm because all the guys were listening and watching. I could kill all of them.

''Well I am gonna go and take a shower and I will be right over, okay?" Fay said softly.

''Okay." I smiled and she smiled back.

Once she was gone I was bombarded with questions I really didn't want to answer because I just wanted to eat some food.

"Liam, did you get it in?" Niall smirked.

"NO we just met."

''Did you kiss her?" Zayn said as he chugged his orange juice.

"NO we just met."

"Did you touch her in any sexual manner?" Louis laughed at his remark.

''ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS THAT SHE FELL ASLEEP ON ME AND MY ARM WAS AROUND HER. NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED." I was half laughing half yelling.

I wanted to cuddle with her last night, but I mean we just met that day it would of been really awkward. I think that maybe she feels the same way about me. And I know one thing for sure..

I have to see her again.

******************************************

Fay:

I got out of the shower and through my hair up in a messy bun, and put on some jeans and an orange Clemson tee. I was accepted there last year but couldn't afford to go. I am thinking of taking classes online but I work and classes take a long time and I wouldn't work, therefore I couldn't live here in my apartment. Which sucks cause I really like it here and I am not gonna be homeless.

I went back over to Liam's and the door was open so I knocked, not realizing that Liam was on the ground on top of Niall. I just stood in front of them until they saw me standing there giggling like a fool. Liam blushed and smirked a grin that could turn any girl on.

"Why hello again." Niall grunted. Liam was sitting on his chest.

"Hey Niall...and who are you?"

"I am Liam, have we met before?"

"Yeah I think so, you fell asleep on me last night."

"Correction; you fell asleep on me."

"Okay sure. Say what you want." I was blushing at that point.